Mobile World Congress Shanghai
Previously known as Mobile Asia Expo, Mobile World Congress Shanghai continues to grow and evolve, providing a mid-year update on the state of the industry. Mark your calendars now to join us 28th June 2017 to 1st July 2017 in Shanghai, China, for Asia’s best mobile industry event.
Mobile World Congress Shanghai includes:
- An exhibition displaying cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
- A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
- Specialty expo zones and pavilions devoted to mobile gaming, accessories, devices, apps, emerging start-ups and more
- The GSMA Innovation City Experience Centre, giving attendees a hands-on experience of a day in a super-connected world
- A diverse audience of senior-level thought leaders and mobile enthusiasts/consumers, showcasing all participants in the mobile ecosystem
Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016 was the GSMA’s largest-ever mobile industry event in Asia, with more than 53,000 participants. The three-day exhibition and conference attracted executives from the industry’s largest and most influential mobile operators, device makers, equipment providers, software companies and Internet companies, as well as technology-savvy consumers.