With 25th of February just around the corner we are excited to share various mHealth activities happening at Mobile World Congress.
Wednesday 27 February:
- 14:00 – 15:30: Health: Achieving Scale through Partnerships
- 16:00 – 17:30: Health: Innovating for Global Health
Thursday 28 February – Room C1.1
- 11:00 – 12:15: Solving a global problem – mHealth for non-communicable diseases
- 12:30 – 13:30: mHealth making a positive difference to end users
- 13:45 – 14:45: The Mobile World Capital m-Health Competence Center Kick-off
- 15.00 – 16.00: Government Activity in mHealth and Opportunities for Mobile
For more information have a look at the Congress agenda here.
GSMA Ministerial Programme
We are happy to confirm that mHealth will form an important part of thematic Ministerial Programme workshops covering Current Status of the Global mHealth Proposition and Policy ask on mHealth. Ministerial Programme will also hold Africa Regional Summit where our mHealth Director Dr Craig Friderichs will be moderating one of the panels.
Stop by the GSMA Pavilion in the heart of Congress Square to learn about GSMA’s many programmes and initiatives. Among other things you will be able to demo the Connected Living Tracker – a customised tool which collates mobile products and services around the globe, including the mHealth Tracker.
For more information about Mobile for Development events, take a look at the agenda.