- RT @EMinischetti: Ease + convenience make #digitalfinancialservices the best tool for the #financialinclusion of women #weeforum17 @BRACwor…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/867320057294196736
- RT @EMinischetti: Day 2 of #WEEforum2017 by @TheSEEPNetwork has started: getting #policy perspectives on #women's economic empowerment http…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/867305150322442240
- RT @EMinischetti: Of 27million customers in @bKash_ltd #mobilemoney base, 25% are women says Moinuddin Rahgir, #bkash CFO, at #WEEforum2017…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/867305026003382272
- The first #M4DUtilities energy grantees are now amongst the largest #payg #solar players. Here are their stories:… https://t.co/lbfDjUxnaE https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/867289292556644352
- #mHealth hotlines can improve access to #healthcare information. Chipatala Cha Pa Foni demonstrates how:… https://t.co/g9qYJU1nNH https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/867056314190639104
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation to scale
Our mission is to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets through partnerships between operators and innovators.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
This initiative is currently funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), and supported by the GSMA and its members.
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
In emerging markets, APIs (Application Programming Interface) are bridges between mobile operators and ...Read more
On May 27th, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team took part in Google I/O Extended 2017 Sri Lanka at the ...Read more
Mobile in emerging markets is becoming ubiquitous. The number of unique mobile subscribers in emerging ...Read more
The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund provides selected start-ups in Africa and Asia with grant ...Read more
On April 21st, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team participated in the Africa Tech Summit London event. This ...Read more