- #5G is an age of boundless connectivity and intelligent automation but will not happen by itself. We need policy su… https://t.co/l2QjSA1ghl https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867688479400001536
- Effective #spectrum management is crucial, and will define the future of #5G connectivity in #Europe… https://t.co/9NNDhLN5Uy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867342829894414336
- RT @GSMA: Experts from @twobirds & @TMobile discuss how deep packet inspection fits into the new #GDPR controlled world at #M360PS in The H…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866984460952236035
- RT @GSMA: Second keynote at #M360PS is discussing how the #privacy regulatory landscape is evolving & how it can support the growing #data…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866955807069360129
- Want to find out more about #spectrum allocation and licensing? Register for our Capacity Building training here:… https://t.co/NxECMbhvV0 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865597416438775808
- Register for our upcoming online Capacity Building course on 'Mobile Sector Taxation'. Find out more here:… https://t.co/APQ2IKHUCm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865587371370098688
- Jade Nester, Snr Policy Manager shares how #BigData can help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges -… https://t.co/h9BgCM823T https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864861822939254790
- Our newest trainer Oliver Chapman delivered our Spectrum training course to a packed room at @USTTI. Our courses -… https://t.co/TZ8IjwhXgO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864812728543784961
- Our Senior Policy Manager, Jade Nester is now live on the @ITU panel as part of #WTISD https://t.co/lfvNwByHJC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864811295807287297
- World Telecommunication Day: Celebrating Mobile and the SDGs - Newsroom: https://t.co/ZeGcOAOhLx https://t.co/TpXy6GkD1Y https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864774956558815234
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”