- Interested in the latest telecoms news in the EU? Check out the October edition of the GSMA Europe Newsletter here: https://t.co/xZzZtJ20lN https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/789032165128495104
- Report: Resetting Competition Policy Frameworks for the Digital Ecosystem #EU_Competition #Telecommunications… https://t.co/H4ZDugJxJm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788999042013466624
- GSMA: Lack of Interoperability hinders #digitalhealth development, in Europe & worldwide: https://t.co/daMCLTdebH @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808685703294976
- @GSMA: #healthapps users need trust. #dataprotection & #dataprivacy must be guaranteed @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808425698385920
- @GSMA: Clear and proportionate #EU regulation is needed to improve a climate in which large-scale #digitalhealth can thrive.@ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807971006537728
- @GSMA: #IoT could save 100b €/year on #healthcare costs and add 93b €/year to GDP in the EU @ICompetitivita https://t.co/ojtgbSCLKy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807374173769728
- RT @MichalBoni: Starting the panel on health industry & digital health with @IComeurope https://t.co/RsXCWrMDmE https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788805389257236480
- The Head of Brussels Office speaking at @ICompetitivita event #IoT & #5G Revolution, at the Panel on #digitalhealth… https://t.co/kRJMGc99l9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788803886987546624
- "#EU institutions are committed to European leadership in #IoT"@toiapatrizia @ICompetitivita @MaxSalini https://t.co/rZPJMraEOJ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788797652280438785
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Me at #icdppc2016 : we all have shared duty to make mob industry and privacy rules work for SDGs @GSMAPolicy https://t.c …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788721985081733120
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice. Offered both as face-to-face classes and online courses, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”