- Today @GSMA Capacity Building & Dr. Ahmed D. Kora from our partner @esmtelecom delivered the first ever training se… https://t.co/muusxsTO4i https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/857239643275878400
- We're delivering the Principles of Internet Governance course to 40 participants from @subtel_chile; learn more her… https://t.co/C9OSiRZSN8 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/855088099000561668
- Check out the highlights from the 2017 Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress - https://t.co/TZy5FJTdVn … https://t.co/NV7g1IJAOu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852119669653864448
- The #mobile industry perspective and key takeaways from @UNESCO’s 2017 Mobile Learning Week -… https://t.co/CUyp5SQE9u https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852102779992760320
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited. https://t.co/yzQX7p4srq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/851426566240444417
- Operators in Guatemala sign pledge to protect children & adolescents from violence & sexual exploitation online.… https://t.co/KVqGursEI1 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/849635902758551554
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited… https://t.co/20hDgx4eOh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/846282392537092096
- RT @ronda_zg: @GSMA's Lawrence Yanovitch discuss role of mobile industry in #eSkills promotion @UNESCOICTs #MLW2017 @GSMAPolicy https://t.…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845250974931390464
- RT @ronda_zg: Facts about #refugee education challenges #MLW2017 Dr Tang of @UNESCO states refugees may not have TVs but have mobile phones…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202405994053632
- RT @artate: GSMA Foundation at #MLW2017 Policy Forum on e-skills & #mobile learning - livestream 24 March https://t.co/rtVFs7mC2m @GSMAm4d…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202081023709185
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”