- This week saw the first Myanmar Mobile Symposium convening government, operator CEOs, the wider #mobile #ecosystem… https://t.co/gHQqvxlV08 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/819878027718983680
- The @GSMA discussed the challenges of #competition in the #digital age whilst training the Indian regulator, @TRAI… https://t.co/TSA76qWYox https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/819205651654201344
- RT @GSMA: ETNO And GSMA About New E-Privacy Regulation: Telcos Call For A Customer-friendly And Innovation-ready Approach https://t.co/ylVy …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/818802259110797312
- Start the New Year off right! Sign-up now for our free online course on the Principles of Internet Governance. https://t.co/qLkB1k3jRz https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/816238935705669632
- RT @GSMA: How will the evolution of #4G transform the mobile industry? Find out here https://t.co/7AwK11iPNK #Network2020 https://t.co/8JRH …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/815351127667523589
- India’s new payments banks require a new business model for #digital #financial #inclusion: https://t.co/ZmIO3TI054 https://t.co/dJeTQCmSPC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/811971107435773952
- @GSMA warns @EU_Commission: #ePrivacy Directive would exclude EU industry from data economy #DigitalSingleMarket https://t.co/GZazDxOzv1 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/811607328864825344
- New @GSMA report sets out competition policy recommendations in digital markets in Asia & Sub-Saharan Africa… https://t.co/8FHycUSPbA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/809733673222340610
- Trilogue deal on #spectrum supports #DigitalSingleMarket ambition but decision on sub-700MHz may hinder #5G progres… https://t.co/iHFJYkGmBB https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/809330919882555392
- RT @Ansip_EU: New #copyright & #telecom rules also priorities for 2017. Discussed #freeflowofdata #cybersecurity, potential of #automation…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/809029715449221120
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”