- New @GSMA report urges governments to use #policy tools to drive the #digital economy - https://t.co/B0eDEnWvO9 https://t.co/HjEhryPUXk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/834335087974031361
- The @A4A_Internet 2017 Affordability Report launched today. What can we do to help connect the unconnected? #AR17… https://t.co/c81lHT9B5r https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/833689957642412032
- RT @GSMAEvents: Hear from @Boris_Wojtan to learn why you should attend @GSMAPolicy's seminar 'Drones, Phones and Automobiles' https://t.co/ …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/832024266900119553
- @mHealthInsight no she won't, she will be joined by others. Updates will be put on the website soon. Watch this space!https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831472187911581696
- We are looking forward to hearing @AnnAertsNF from @NovartisFDN speak at this year's #MWC17MP. https://t.co/VE7Jpycy9i https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831147020987539456
- RT @CHIamsterdam: Let's make the Internet a safer place 4 young people! Thank you @GSMAPolicy @Millicom @Zain for ur valuable support http…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828977800208056323
- RT @MatsGranryd: Happy #SaferInternetDay to GSMA partners who support us in our shared efforts to create a better internet: https://t.co/Ve …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828904831142285313
- Happy #SaferInternetDay to all our partners and everyone working to make the internet a safer place:… https://t.co/i1sWJcj6vq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828902937330118657
- GSMA Calls on #Policymakers to Look to the #Digital #Migration Experience in Kenya - Newsroom… https://t.co/vqBZU493nx https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/827091027903279105
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: 'Your (phone & pc) equipment is like your home'. That is why we need to protect data on it #CPDP2017 #ePrivacy @GSMAPoli…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/824558732440993792
Delivering high-quality training and resources to policymakers and regulators
Our mission is to help policymakers and regulators keep pace with the latest industry developments through training courses that highlight examples of regulatory best practice from around the world.
The GSMA is the global association of mobile network operators. In this role, it closely analyses policy and regulation related to mobile telecommunications and ICT, as well as the effects they have worldwide. The Capacity Building programme’s in-house experts have used this knowledge to create high-quality training courses that highlight real-world examples of policy and regulatory best practice.
To allow policymakers and regulators maximum flexibility in how they learn, we offer our courses both face-to-face and online. Our face-to-face courses are delivered globally through a range of strategic partnerships. Our online courses are offered year-round and allow students to study at their own pace from anywhere in the world. No matter which method students choose, GSMA training helps keep policymakers and regulators abreast of current industry trends and how they affect the delivery of mobile services in countries around the world. To learn more about our programme or to register for an upcoming online course, visit our eLearning portal.
“The case studies were particularly useful in illustrating practical applications for how mobile technology can transform lives.”