Mobile and the Environment Resources
- Integrated Product Policy (IPP) Pilot Project on Mobile Phones, European Commission.
- SMART 2020 Report by GeSI and The Climate Group, 2008.
- Emerging responsibilities: Managing environmental impacts of end-of-life mobiles in developing countries, Forum for the Future, 2007.
- Recycled Cell Phones—A Treasure Trove of Valuable Metals, U.S. Geological Survey Fact Sheet no. 3097, 2006.
- Earth Calling…The Environmental Impacts of the Mobile Telecommunications Industry, Forum for the Future, December 2006.
- Return to vendor – how second-hand mobile phones increase access to mobile services, Forum for the Future, 2005.
- Coltan Mining in the Democratic Republic of Congo: How tantalum-using industries can commit to the reconstruction of the DRC, fauna and Flora International, 2004.