The strategic move for operators to secure the future
- Summit Tech – 100 Little Big Things on RCS Plus
- Wit-Software RCS Highlights
- Infinite Convergence Solution’s Rich Communication Suite Accredited With GSMA Certification
- Claro Brasil provides free access to joyn
- GSMA and GCF align accreditations of RCS devices
- Solaiemes announces a cloud based RCS Developer Portal as a Service
- Jibe Speaks ‘Cloud First Approach’ for Carriers to Introduce Competitive RCS-based Messaging
- NewNet Partners with NewPace To Power Krypton RCS Messaging Products
- Solaiemes offering an RCS Advertising Platform to help carriers to disrupt the mobile marketing industry
- NewPace Continues Messaging Platform Innovation – full support for the GSMA ‘Blackbird’ release
- Have you heard about the joyn hackathon in Berlin? 18-20 October 2013
- Updated Device API specification available
- RCS 5.1 v3.0 UNI now available
- Sprint, AT&T inch toward RCS-based joyn launches
- joyn Blackbird PDD Version 2.0 now published
- Kineto Wireless teams with NewPace to allow Operators to try RCS for free
- Voxeo pioneers use of joyn in B2C comms using Solaiemes’ RCS API Gateway
- joyn by Jibe Honored for Outstanding Global Mobile Cloud Network Innovation
- Openmind Networks Hosted RCS Solution Receives Seal of Approval from the GSMA.
- New research from Acision reveals 79% of US consumers are now using multi-service messaging but there is a unique opportunity for carriers to offer richer services
- NewPace signs RCS deals with Nokia and a European Carrier
- Solaiemes: joyn location push API a key enabler for location-based services
- NewPace Technology Recognized as “Accreditation Ready” for its Hosted joyn/RCS Solution
- Rich Communication Services Can Unlock The Value Of Systems Of Engagement.
Bring the power of Rich Communications to your consumers
RCS (Rich Communication Services) is changing the way people communicate. It delivers an experience beyond voice and SMS by providing them with instant messaging or chat, live video and file sharing across any device, on any network, with all the enabled contacts in their address book. RCS taps into how your consumers are already sharing their daily experiences with each other.
Don’t lose out to OTT – stay competitive and innovate with APIs
Your consumers are hungry for access to the entertainment and interaction offered by RCS-based apps. Agile and innovative, Over The Top (OTT) providers are exploiting the massive penetration of Smartphones by developing appealing rich communication apps available at little or no cost to the consumer.
Research conducted by one operator discovered a direct link between the penetration rate of cross-platform messaging services and the reduction of outgoing SMS traffic. Without RCS, the decline of voice messaging is likely to be next, as consumers increasingly engage with alternative IP based voice solutions.
Once consumers start using an OTT app service, that offering becomes, for them, the lead brand for communications services. Operators remain more competitive by responding more rapidly to consumers’ expectations and behaviour, and by using RCS to enhance the value of their network and bring richer calls to their consumers.
Seize the opportunity
The GSMA has established a market-leading Rich Communication Service that is interoperable across all operators. is available now and offers richer yet simpler communication services. It is supported by a strong ecosystem: new mobile devices from the top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) supplied with native clients; downloadable apps and a variety of architecture implementation options.
is a certification trade mark of the GSMA