Tuesday, September 11, 2018 | 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Warner Bros. Studios, Los Angeles, California
The GSMA Venture Forum brings together the people, companies and technologies that are creating the next generation of connectivity and digital services.
The Forum is an invite-only meeting of mobile operator executives, investors and founders, focused on advancing commercial partnerships and capital investment to speed growth of mobile marketplace. It is produced in partnership with 4YFN and showcases the GSMA 100.
This meeting is by invitation and closed to the press. All discussions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
10am – Noon | GSMA Innovation Leadership Group Meeting (Operators Only)
Digital Services General Session:
- IoT: LWPA, Services, Mobility, Smart City
- Entertainment & Media: Video, AdTech, AR/VR
- Artificial Intelligence: Efficiency, Data, Analytics, Customer Care
- Security: IoT, Identity, Authentication, Omni Channel
Connectivity General Session:
- 5G: SDN/NFV, Edge Computing, Automation, Low Latency, Orchestration
- Network Efficiency: Battery, Data Center, Backhaul
5:00pm – 7:00pm | Networking Reception