Welcome to GSMA Intelligence at www.gsmaintelligence.com (“Website”). GSMA Intelligence is the mobile industry’s leading data and analysis resource. It is used by over 800 of the world’s mobile operators, governments and regulators, device and software vendors, equipment manufacturers, financial and consultancy firms.
Complimentary Access and Subscriptions
Complimentary access to selected GSMA Intelligence dashboards and research is available by registering for a public account and supplying a recognised company or institutional email address. Public account registrations include a subscription to informative email updates with research and other product launches. Full unrestricted access to all datasets, tools and research is available by subscription.
Corporate Subscription Agreements
If your company has an existing subscription, or if your company is a GSMA member, your account may be upgraded (if eligible) when you register using your corporate email address. You must keep your email address and company up to date. You must not access the Website using a corporate subscription unless you are authorized by your company to do so.
Use of GSMA Intelligence Material
You may use, access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website for your internal informational purposes, provided that:
- When using the GSMA Intelligence Materials, all portions of text must identify “GSMA Intelligence” as the source.
- All citations must be accurate, quoted verbatim, and/or duplicated without being manipulated, adapted, paraphrased or summarised and they must not be used out of context.
- Quotes or extracts must not endorse a service or product of any organization, or criticise a third party’s product or service, or be used to play one third party off against another.
- A GSMA Intelligence copyright statement must be affixed to all graphics (diagrams, graphs and/or tables). GSMA Intelligence’s copyright statement is: © GSMA Intelligence 2018.
- GSMA Intelligence’s research is proprietary to GSMA Intelligence and subject to copyright and intellectual property protections. Your use of GSMA Intelligence Materials must comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- If you are a member of the press, you may publish GSMA Intelligence material retrieved through your account, provided that this complies with the above requirements, our additional media use requirements, and any related instructions provided by us.
You shall have no other right to copy, use, disclose, sell, market, commercialise, bundle, license, sub-license, re- license, reverse engineer, reverse compile, modify, disassemble or otherwise distribute the materials received via the Website to any third party. Please contact us if you would like to use the GSMA Intelligence Materials in any other way.
We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material, whether by including advertising or other revenue-generating material or otherwise.
Accessing GSMA Intelligence
- The sharing with a third party of passwords or other Website access information;
- The unlicensed commercial distribution of any GSMA Intelligence Materials content in either its original or a repackaged form; or
- The continued usage of the Website or GSMA Intelligence Materials by former employees of a company.
All intellectual property on this Website, including without limit, the text, graphics, copyright works and trade marks, and all data provided by this Website, is owned by us (or by our third-party content suppliers). As between you and us, we are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website. © GSM Association 2018, GSM and the GSM Logo are registered and owned by the GSM Association. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on this Website may be trade marks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors.
The information provided on this Website is for general information purposes only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users.
Commentary and other materials posted on this Website may consist of material collected from various sources, public or otherwise, and are provided “as is”, on a non-reliance basis and you use such materials at your own risk.
GSMA does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the correctness, merchantability, availability, quality, fitness for any particular purpose, or any third party rights, claims and encumbrances in relation to the Website and materials therein or access to the same.
Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Postings are made at such times as we determine in our discretion, and we do not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate. We will take action, within a reasonable time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
To the extent permitted by law:
- ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND GUARANTEES (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIT, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH IT; AND
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSES, OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH IT.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your conduct on this Website, or from any content or messages posted or transmitted by you on or through this Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
Third Party Websites
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You should never share your secure information, password or identifier with any other person.