Recognising the potential of Industry 4.0 in Asia Pacific
Expanding on the analysis done in the 5th GSMA APAC Digital Societies report, GSMA released a report on 22 Feb 2021 entitled “Recognizing the potential of Industry 4.0” looking at the Industry 4.0 efforts in the 11 target countries in Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam).
In this webinar, the GSMA will summarize the report and host a discussion with the stakeholders on Industry 4.0. As countries look to connectivity to drive economic growth and resiliency, participants will have the opportunity to consider on-the-ground data, bolstered by panelist insight, and consider how Industry 4.0 efforts may drive their interests forward.
- What industries or verticals will benefit most from Industry 4.0?
- What policies have facilitated (or will facilitate) Industry 4.0?
- How will Industry 4.0 accelerate the growth of 5G, big data, AI, etc.?
- What challenges are there in implementing Industry 4.0 solutions?
- How can a WGA facilitate Industry 4.0 efforts?
James Lai, Chairman, Malaysia IoT Association
Myungha Hong, Executive Director, National Information Society Agency (NIA), South Korea
Siti Fauziah Abu, Vice President, Public Regulatory Affairs, Telenor Group
Jeanette Whyte, Head of Public Policy, APAC, GSMA
Active Discussion and Q&A