With over 20 years of consulting experience, Nitin has worked on major change initiatives for internet companies and telecom operators. He has successfully led teams on large projects that challenge the status quo and will bring to life an ‘only Accenture can do it’ spirit in all his engagements.
His passion lies in helping clients transform by bringing his cross-functional ideas that create a meaningful difference and business impact. For the last 10 years, Nitin has worked on over 200 projects across Asia Pacific including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
His recent work efforts include:
- Digital transformation for a leading Asian integrated telecom operator
- Merger due diligence between two leading Asian operator groups
- Cost transformation (across Network, IT, sales & marketing) for multiple mobile operators
- Network strategy for a leading Indonesian operator
- 5G B2B use cases and vendor selection support for a new operator
- Technology roadmap update for a leading telecom operator in Thailand
- Launched a new greenfield mobile operator in SEA
Nitin received his MBA from INSEAD and a degree in electronics and communication from Delhi College of Engineering. He is based in Singapore.