5G IoT innovators online pitching event to APAC, MEA and China MNO members
Following the Taiwan 5G IoT Innovators online pitching to APAC MNOs in March, a second 5G IoT innovators online pitching event was successfully hosted on 2 and 9 June 2020.
5G and IoT momentum is strong in APAC and Greater China region, with over 30 countries already launched Mobile IoT network, and 5G will also be launched this year. This online event is a cross-region joint activity aiming to bridge our MNO members in the APAC, MEA, and China region with 5G IoT innovators for business partnering opportunities. It has shown strong momentum and market demand for more innovators to work with MNOs and drive innovation.
- Over 30 MNOs from APAC, MEA and China region attended
- NB-IoT becomes more mature with more innovation in use cases since the first commercial launch in 2016
- Innovators scale up quickly with deployment worldwide in APAC, Europe, and America
- 5G innovators start on CPE, AR/VR games, broadcasting, education, telepresence, retail robotic, etc in enterprise
- Use cases are widely spread and benefits across the industry in Smart City, Smart building, asset management, logistics, automotive, aviation, factory, medical, public safety, agriculture, and utility, etc
If you are interested to join the GSMA APAC IoT Partnership programme, please contact Terence Wong.