Smart Energy Systems: Connectivity for a Zero‑Emissions Future Webinar
Global societies have reached a tipping point. Addressing the climate crisis requires a rapid transition away from fossil fuel power generation, and towards decarbonised and sustainable alternatives. The technologies are ready, but we need a collective strategy to deploy them at the required scale and with minimal economic disruption. This webinar discusses how wireless connectivity is a key component in this carbon-neutral transition, through enabling new Smart Energy Systems and the regulatory environment that is required for them to scale.
Jort Kelder, Journalist & Television Presenter
- Jikke Op de Weegh, Lead Sustainability and Support, KPN
- Professor Wolf Ketter, Erasmus University of Rotterdam and the University of Cologne
- Steven Moore, Head of Climate Action, GSMA
- Harry Morgan, Senior Analyst & Editor, Rethink Technology Research
- Silvana Lefel, Lead Sustainable Infrastructure, KPN
- Mark van Stiphout, Deputy Head of Innovation and Digitalisation, DG Energy, European Commission.
- Marzia Zafar, Head of Policy and Strategy, Kaluza
- Paul Slot, VP Infrastructure, KPN
- Jort Kelder, Journalist & Television Presenter (moderator)