Towards Green: Doing more with less
In today’s world, the energy efficiency of network services is paramount, and many operators are actively contributing to greener networks. Collaborating with Huawei, they’ve made remarkable strides in reducing energy consumption in multiple aspects, ensuring a more sustainable and eco-friendly digital future.
Discover the strategies and innovations that these operators have implemented to achieve energy efficiency without compromising user experience. Join GSMA Foundry for an exclusive webinar where we’ll delve into their success stories and how they’re shaping a brighter, more sustainable network landscape.
– Shao Qingyao, Researcher, Department of Wireless and Device Technology Research, China Mobile Research Institute
– Mohamed Hassan almarzooqi, SVP Access Network, Etisalat International
– Alex Sinclair, Chief Technology Officer, GSMA
– Dr. Philip (Xiaodi) Song, Chief Marketing Officer, Huawei Carrier BG
– Omar Alsaleh, Radio Networks Optimization Professional, Network Engineering Division, Zain Kuwait
– Telecommunication Industry Green Guidelines
– Zero Carbon Intelligent Network
– Green Strategy and Practice Sharing
– The Effective Use of RAN Power Management Systems to Drive Energy Efficiency in Telecommunications
Don’t miss this opportunity to dive deep into the future of Energy Efficiency!
Researcher, Department of Wireless and Device Technology Research, China Mobile Research Institute
Mohamed Hassan almarzooqi
SVP Access Network, Etisalat International
Chief Technology Officer, GSMA
Alex Sinclair is the Chief Technology Officer for the GSMA. He has held this position since 2005, having joined the organisation in 2003. In this role, Alex is responsible for driving the technology direction of the GSMA and working with its membership to execute key technology initiatives.
With more than 30 years’ experience in telecommunications in general and mobile in particular, Alex has worked for a number of companies in the UK, Germany and the US. In the early 1990s, he was part of the project team that launched the T-Mobile D1 network in Germany. In 1995, Alex helped Syniverse to launch their GSM clearinghouse business.
Prior to joining the GSMA, Alex was Director of Network Engineering at ICO, a global satellite venture. Alex holds a Bachelors Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Bristol.
Dr. Philip(Xiaodi) Song
Chief Marketing Officer, Huawei
Chief Technical Officer, Network Strategy, Smart Cambodia
Radio Networks Optimization Professional, Network Engineering Division, Zain Kuwait