Where: Level 3, Pudong Ball Room 1-2, Kerry Hotel, Shanghai
09:30 – 09:40
WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Why 5G is about much more than superfast mobile broadband
Head of Future Network Programme, GSMA
09:40 – 09:55
PRESENTATION – Collaborative initiative to enable 5G Network Slicing:
- Why a collaberative approach is needed to make 5G Network Slicing a success
- The road to standardising Network Slicing
VP of Technology Strategy and Industry Relations, Deutsche Telekom
09:55 – 10:10
PRESENTATION – A communications service that adapts to industry-specific services:
- What new opportunities can 5G offer to industry?
- Which 5G capabilities are relevant to industry?
- What are the key technologies and priorities for 5G deployment?
Head of Network Innovation LAB, China Mobile
10:10 – 10:25
PRESENTATION – Open the 5G network to verticals
- Open 5G network and operator’s opportunities
- Open network with slicing to cooperative with verticals
Director of 5G Innovation Center, China Unicom
10:25 – 10:45
CASE STUDY – The reality of 5G sliced roaming:
- How to provide a 5G Network Slice user experience anywhere and anytime
- Test bed findings
- New cooperation models
Jong Han Park, Core Head 5G Core Network Architect
10:45 – 11:00
PRESENTATION – The value of 5G slicing:
- Planning for changes in customer expectations
- What is the commercial rationale of Network Slicing?
- What business models can the industry expect to see?
Director of Future Network Arch. LAB, Huawei Central Research Institute
11:00 – 11:30
Members of the panel will share their perspectives on the following topics, followed by an audience Q&A:
- What is the role of mobile network operators in supporting industry today and tomorrow?
- The differences between dedicated and virtualised networks
- How can industry-specific services reshape mobile network operators in the future?
- Lu Lu, China Mobile
- Bin Fan, China Unicom
- Xu Xia, China Telecom
- Hongmei Yang, CIACT
We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!