Where: Jumeriah Himalayas Hotel, Level 2 Ru Room
09:30 – 09:40
WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- The year ahead for RCS & Future Networks Programme focus
IP Communications Project Director, GSMA
09:40 – 9:50
Introduction to your seminar Moderator
Lead Analyst, Analysys Mason: Asia-Pacific Research Programme
9:50 – 10:05
RCS – Last chance to get into messaging blue ocean
- What does RCS messaging enable and how it impacts the market.
- New market created: expected market size and deployment realisation.
Senior Vice President and Group Leader of Product & Service Innovation at Samsung Mobile Communications Division, Samsung
10:05 – 10:20
Framing the Operator messaging space:
- GSMA’s Universal Profile 2.0: What does this mean for the market?
- Recent announcements: What can the industry expect to see?
- Understanding how Interconnect is key to delivering an enriched messaging experience to billions of people
Dr Petja Heimbach
Vice President of Communication (IDU-COM), Deutsche Telekom
10:20 – 10:40
Fireside Chat: Dr Petja Heimbach and Sherrie Huang discuss successful RCS launches
- Analysing the difference between the RCS and SMS operator journey
- Solving Interoperability
- What advantages have been gained and the challenges faced
10:40 – 10:55
New Platform, New Ecosystem
- The benefit of RCS and MaaP for mobile users
- How RCS can bring an intelligent and secure experience
CEO Cloud of Computing & IT Product Operations, ZTE Corporation
10:55 – 11:15
RCS messaging for brands
- How RCS is changing how brands and customers interact with each other
- What is Conversational Commerce and how to benefit from it?
- Demo – showing how RCS and MaaP enhances user experience
11:15 – 12:00
Members of the panel will share their perspectives followed on the following topics, followed by an audience Q&A:
- What are the foreseen changes in the market?
- What new technologies should market-players prepare for?
- What is the strategic vision moving forward?
- How do we scale?
- What are enterprises looking for from RCS?
- Phil Carter, Programme Manager, Google
- Dr Petja Heimbach, Vice President of Next Generation Communications, Deutsche Telekom
- Yunsang Park, Senior Vice President and Group Leader of Product & Service
- Mr.Zhu Jinyun , CEO Cloud of Computing & IT Product Operations, ZTE Corporation
- Wendi Cai, Communication Service Planner, Huawei
We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!