MWC Americas 2018:AI and Conversational Commerce Roundtable
Venue: Room 511 B&C, Second Level, Los Angeles Convention Center
AI and conversational commerce: The opportunity for brands and operators
As Artificial Intelligence machine learning and chatbots transform the way companies and their customers interact to promote, sell and support products and services, RCS is positioning itself as the premier channel for conversational commerce.
The AI and Conversational Commerce roundtable will bring together technology experts, mobile network operators and major brands to shape the future of this industry changing paradigm. Topics discussed will include
- The roadmap for chatbots in customer engagement and support
- The commercial opportunities for operators and developers
- Developer support – ensuring companies have the tools to support their use of RCS developers
- API development and maintenance and the specification roadmap for RCS
Presentations will include:
- AI in Mobile Messaging. Priyank Parikh, Senior Director, Global Solutions Engineering & TPM, mGage
- RCS + NLP = A Winning Combination for Brands and Consumers. Ramy Riad, Director, Product Management & Partner Channels, 3Cinteractive
- Using AI to Fight Fraud in Messaging. Louis Grosskopf, GM Messaging Services, RealNetworks
Please note, this Roundtable is invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please submit your details in the form below and we will respond shortly to let you know if your application has been successful.