What are the GLOMOs?
The Global Mobile (GLOMO) Awards are the industry’s most prestigious accolade.
To be selected in the shortlist for a #GLOMOAward means recognition as a serious player – one to be watched closely in the tech sector. And to then win a GLOMO Award, means achieving the highest merit by your peers across the entire digital industry.
As we celebrate the 29th edition of the awards, we’ve launched a new award, the Open Gateway Challenge.
The Winner will receive the following:
- Listing on GLOMO Awards Website as a winner
- Invitation to receive the winners trophy on stage at the GLOMO Awards Ceremony at MWC Barcelona 2024
- Inclusion in a Press Announcement
- Opportunity to work with the team to create original content which will be shared through relevant GSMA channels
- Introduction to Conference Content team who programme the conference for the GSMA event Series, including MWC Las Vegas, MWC Africa, MWC Shanghai, MWC Kigali and the M360 Series
- Mentions on MWC Barcelona Official Social Media Channels
How to enter?
This prize rewards developers who use public CAMARA APIs to create a commercial cloud-based service which:
- Uses multiple APIs from one or many mobile operators
- Is a solution for local markets and/or international markets
- And demonstrates business value created in a specific vertical industry, e.g. FinTech (reduce fraud); Automotive (real-time telemetry)
If you aren’t sure where to start, here are some projects you can solve from Nokia and use to submit an entry.
Open Gateway Challenge Sponsor
The Open Gateway Challenge is proudly sponsored by: Nokia