TEC Forum Open Session Catch Up
On Thursday 18th November, non-TEC Forum members, operators and platform providers joined the TEC Forum Open Session to engage with the community and hear from key players in the industry including MobiledgeX, STL Partners, Summit Tech, Telefonica and many more. During this online session, attendees gained an insight into the current TEC trials and services that are being developed around the globe and knowledge on the current state and expectations of the Telco Edge Computing market.
Thank you to our speakers:
- Pai Achuth, Associate Dir, Innovation & Group Sourcing), Bridge Alliance
- Bart van Kaathoven, Software Ecosystem Lead, Ericsson
- Hiroshi Sankoh, Assistant Manager of 5G XR Services Planning & Development, KDDI
- Peter Jarich, Head of GSMAi, GSMA
- Jason Hoffman, Chairman and CEO, MobiledgeX
- Louis Lai, Director, Network Architecture, Singtel
- Doug Makishima, CSMO, Summit Tech
- Dalia Adib, Director & Practice Lead – Edge Computing, STL Partners
- Juan Carlos Garcia, Senior VP of Technology and Ecosystem, Telefónica
- David Moro, CTIO Global Systems and Networks, Telefonica S.A.
Complete the short form below to access the speaker content and watch the full session: