5G City Webinar – Redefining the Future Mobility
Autonomous driving, flying cars, air taxis, are not fantasies any more but could become popular modes of transportation very soon, the field of transportation has been transformed dramatically with the profound implementation of 5G and the advances of other techs.
In cities, 5G has been providing increased visibility and control over transportation systems, with traffic flow being substantially eased by a robust and reliable network especially in rush hours, making public transport an attractive choice. A seamless, sustainable, accessible & safe transportation system is now being created for all.
Join the session to discover how 5G, as the key enabler, is redefining the future mobility? Industry experts will bring their own unique perspectives on the challenges faced and discuss the innovations around transportation in the 5G city, especially in the public sectors, as well as transport hubs such as metro stations, ports, and airports.
- Wu Dongsheng, Senior Vice President, Gosuncn Technology Group (Moderator)
- Niu Huiping, Senior Expert of New Line Construction and Preparation Centre, Operations Division, Guangzhou Metro Group Co., Ltd
- Jackson Li, General Manager of Sales, Leasing, and Operation, Sino-Singapore Nanjing Eco Hi-Tech Island Investment & Development Co.,Ltd
- Maxime Flament, Chief Technology Officer, 5GAA
- Sophie Yao, Managing Director, Pegasus Tech Ventures China