Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security
We are calling all developers, data scientists, AI and ML experts, business developers, geo-informatics, legal professionals, other techies and do-good’ers! Make actual impact with your work and compete for great prize money at the same time.
GSMA is an official partner of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security, which brings together a community of technically skilled people to help solve real world problems, put forward by various organisations working in the peace, justice and security space. More than forty people have already signed up over the last few weeks, and we invite you to take part as well!
You and your team can be helping:
• The International Criminal Court to analyse enormous quantities of evidence
• NATO (NCIA) to identify propaganda
• Asser Institute to warn communities of vulnerability to land grabbing
• Red Cross to measure damage and impact after a disaster
• World Vision to predict and automate when humanitarian aid is released
For more information about the challenges, other partners and to register to participate, please visit www.hackathonforgood.org