Mobile Payments & VAS Event Europe
Mobile Payments & VAS is Europe’s leading event for every bank, MNO, payment provider and retailer that is determined to secure decisive first-mover advantage in the mobile payments arena. With so much money being invested in a vast array of mobile payments solutions, it has never been more crucial to grasp what each one has to offer – and where they may fall short.
With expert speakers drawn from mobile payments leaders that include GSMA, BNP Paribas, Telefonica, Banco Santander, Burger King, Orange, Nokia, Barclays and Best Western to name but a few, this event will focus strongly on the key issues that are going to drive the market forward – from HCE and loyalty to customer adoption and the future of payments – also examining what outside the financial services industry will ultimately drive payments. Come and listen to the companies that have taken the mobile payments leap, and are reaping the rewards.
James Heaphy, Senior Programme Director, Digital Commerce programme, GSMA will be moderating the following session panel:
Expert analysis of mobile payments; NFC and the alternatives
- Bluetooth, NFC and QR codes, an in depth assessment of the existing and emerging technologies enabling mobile payments today
- How to evaluate what consumers will adopt and what merchants will accept in the mobile payment space
- Understand the principles, and the pros and cons of NFC and cloud technologies; and find out whether mobile payment adoption is dependent on the convergence of these, or more, solutions.
- Unearth the potential of QR codes, barcodes and direct operator billing
Conference at a glance:
– 150+ senior level attendees
– 16+ hours of intense networking
– 30+ Industry Leaders delivering key insights
– Online networking center: Contact all attendees pre and post event
For more information on the conference agenda please click here.
If you are interested in attending this event, GSMA members get an extra £200 off their pass price. Just quote GSMA200 to benefit from this discount