19 April 2023, London: The GSMA will host M360 Eurasia between 16th – 17th May 2023 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baku, Azerbaijan, marking the first iteration of the GSMA’s M360 Series in 2023.
M360 Eurasia is brought to Baku in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Host Sponsor, Azercell. The GSMA looks forward to welcoming representatives of the telecoms ecosystem and adjacent industries from across the region. Attendees can register for their digital event pass here.
Presented by the GSMA, M360 is a series of global events that unifies the regional mobile ecosystem to discover, develop and deliver the innovation foundational to positive business environments and societal change. M360 invites senior executives in mobile and adjacent industries to learn together, discuss the key topics that are impacting the mobile industry on both a localised and global scale, and network with peers.
M360 Eurasia 2023 is taking place as progress in the Eurasia region continues, with mobile technology helping to build the digitally powered economy of the future. Renowned global and regional experts from the connectivity ecosystem will convene at the event to discuss the conference’s key trends including next-generation networks, digitalisation, AI and the increasing importance of digital inclusion.
Shaping a common digital future
The GSMA will welcome leaders in connectivity to its roster of keynote speakers for M360 Eurasia, who will discuss topics such as Industry 4.0, FinTech, Cybersecurity and 5G. Delegates include representatives of global mobile operators, device manufacturers, government ministries in Azerbaijan and beyond, technology providers and more.
Recently announced speakers include:
- H.E. Rashad Nabiyev, Minister of Digital Development and Transport, Republic of Azerbaijan
- Zarina Zeynalova, CEO of Azercell
- Fuad Allakhverdiev, Chairman of the Board of Directors, AzerTelecom
- Jana Krimpe, CEO & Founder, B.EST Solutions
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- John Giusti, Chief Regulatory Office, GSMA
- Polina Chernikova, Head of Android Partnerships, CIS, Google
- David Xu, General Manager for Azerbaijan, Huawei
- Tomas Lamanauskas, Deputy Secretary-General, ITU
- Justin Moon, SVP for Global Business, KT
- Aleksander Kiselevich, CEO, Lifestream
- Ferry C. Grijpink, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Olga Pavlic, Mobile Financial Services and Business Innovations Director, Moldcell
- Vasil Latsanych, Head of Telecoms, Neqsol Holding
- Martina Kingwall, CEO & Founder, Telness
- Haaris Mahmood Chaudhary, CEO, Universal Service Fund, Pakistan
- George Held, Chief of Staff, VEON
- Sarah Michael, Country Manager for Azerbaijan, World Bank
The GSMA is a global organisation unifying the mobile ecosystem to discover, develop and deliver innovation foundational to positive business environments and societal change. Our vision is to unlock the full power of connectivity so that people, industry, and society thrive. Representing mobile operators and organisations across the mobile ecosystem and adjacent industries, the GSMA delivers for its members across three broad pillars: Connectivity for Good, Industry Services and Solutions, and Outreach. This activity includes advancing policy, tackling today’s biggest societal challenges, underpinning the technology and interoperability that make mobile work, and providing the world’s largest platform to convene the mobile ecosystem at the MWC and M360 series of events.
We invite you to find out more at gsma.com.
GSMA Press Office