- This event has passed.
GSMA Seminar Series at Mobile World Congress: Mobile Connect – Restoring trust in online services by implementing identity solutions that offer convenience and privacy for end users and enterprises
- CC1.1 – Mobile World Congress
Mobile Connect is a fast, secure log-in system for mobile authentication that enables people to access their online accounts with just one click. There are different levels of security from low-level website access to highly secure bank-grade authentication. People subscribed to a participating operator know that when they click on a website’s Mobile Connect button they are making passwords a thing of the past.
Date: Tuesday 3 March 2015
Location: CC1.1 Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
In this operator and service provider focused seminar we will bring together a group of selected industry experts and high level representatives to discuss:
- How operators are working together to offer an interoperable and secure mobile authentication solution
- Working with service providers to provide a simple on-boarding solution to Mobile Connect
- The benefits to service providers and end users
- How the GSMA is working with technology platform partners to enable global collaboration
A service provider led panel will also address the main issues they face around authentication and identification and how operators can help to address these.
Come and see how Mobile Connect can add value to your business.