- This event has passed.
IoT Security: GSMA Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security
- Hilton The Hague
Exclusive IoT Discount
The GSMA Internet of Things Programme is offering an exclusive 15% discount for the Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security. To receive the IoT discount code and registration instructions, please email email@example.com.
Privacy and Security for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The GSMA Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security is the only two-day event in the industry that explores the importance of security exclusively for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. With 25 billion connected devices by 2025 (GSMA Intelligence, 2018) and thus an exponentially increasing risk of cybersecurity attacks, a platform where IoT companies from across the value chain can come together to evaluate and explore security strategies, is now more important than ever.
The Internet of Things will take centre stage at this year’s event, providing immense learning opportunities through keynotes and panel discussions as well as in-depth case studies and workshops. Here is why anyone working in the IoT or security space wouldn’t want to miss Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security 2018:
- Senior speakers from leading organisations, incl. AIOTI, Blackberry, Deutsche Telekom, European Commission, Huawei, KPN Telecom, Oracle, Orange, Qualcomm
- 200+ senior security leaders and experts from MNOs and the wider ecosystem
- A packed agenda on IoT, 5G, Big Data, GDPR, Blockchain, Industry 4.0, and more
- A start-up showcase featuring innovative demonstrations for mobile, cybersecurity, IoT, and privacy
- The GSMA IoT Security subject matter expert Ian Smith will answer any of your questions related to the IoT and cybersecurity throughout the event
Focusing on Key Vertical Markets
The event is also aiming to put focus on key vertical markets for the Internet of Things, and how companies in the automotive, health, utilities, and smart cities sector can adopt best practices to protect themselves and their customers’ data. Keynote “Securing IoT Tech in Society” will explore
- Two case studies focusing on vertical markets, including Industry 4.0
- How IoT tech is secured in society
- How IoT devices are evolving
- What next steps to take for network security
- Predictions for the privacy & security landscape in the next 12 months
Click here to find out more and view the full agenda.