5th GSMA Global Mobile IoT Summit
Moving to Global Deployment
Meet the Mobile IoT Pioneers!
At the 5th GSMA Global Mobile IoT Summit, leading experts, including Cameron Coursey (AT&T), Ankur Bhan (Nokia), Dr George Karam (Sequans), Daniel Herb (T-Mobile) and Mark Bartolomeo (Verizon), will explore the ongoing commercialisation of licensed spectrum LPWA networks and their power to deliver service to billions of new devices.
Nokia’s Ankur Bhan will highlight the need for industry collaboration to create a worldwide IoT network to accelerate the Internet of Things. In addition, he will explore key challenges around the IoT such as interoperability testing with a multitude of new devices, IoT security and the challenge of generating new revenue streams in new vertical markets for Operators. Finally, he will cover the value of carrier class infrastructure and the commercialisation of LPWA technology.
Register now and learn from mobile operators, customers and the wider ecosystem how the industry is ‘Moving to Global Deployment’ and how companies can take the next big step forward, moving from pilot to successful market launch.
This is a complimentary event. Seats are limited and will be provided on a ‘first come first served basis’ to those who have pre-registered. Lunch will be served from 1pm, and the event will be followed by the Mobile IoT Innovators Networking Reception.
- Learn about the latest developments in key market applications such as smart metering, smart transportation, logistics, industrial and wearable technology
- Join an operator panel including AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile to discover the latest results of the US and global Mobile IoT pilot activity
- Meet the Mobile IoT pioneers at the post summit networking cocktail event
|GSMA Global Mobile IoT Summit:
Moving to Global Development
Monday 11th September 2017
Mobile World Congress Americas, San Francisco
|13:30 – 14:00||Registration & Welcome Lunch|
|14:00 – 14:10||Opening of the 5th Global Mobile IoT Summit||Graham Trickey, Head of Internet of Things Programme, GSMA|
|14:10 – 14:50||Platinum Sponsor Keynote
Silver Sponsor Keynote
|Ankur Bhan, Global Head of Nokia’s Worldwide IoT network grid (WING), Nokia
Dr. Georges Karam, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sequans Communications
|14:50 – 15:50||Operator Panel: Scaling up Commercial Launches||Moderator: Svetlana Grant, Project Director, Future IoT Networks, Internet of Things Programme, GSMA
• Cameron Coursey, VP Product Development, AT&T and Chair of LTE-M Task Force
• Daniel Herb, Director of Marketing, T-Mobile
• Mohamad Nasser, IoT General Manager, Sprint
• Mark Bartolomeo, Vice President, Connected Solutions – Internet of Things, Verizon
|15:50 – 16:50||Voice of the Customer: Deployment Presentations||• Bob Proctor, CEO, Link Labs
• Chris McGugan, VP Innovation, Kenmore, Sears Holdings
• Owen Moore, Chief Executive Officer, BeWhere
• Mike Rockwood General Manager, Eluminocity
|16:50 – 17:00||Closing Remarks||Graham Trickey, Head of Internet of Things Programme, GSMA|
|17:00 – 18:30||Networking Drinks|
Attendees of the 5th GSMA Global Mobile IoT Summit are invited to join the Mobile IoT Innovators Networking Reception to enjoy a drink over an informal chat with leading industry experts and to network with their peers. Find out more
Networking Drinks Sponsor
[pods name=”5th_gm_iot_summit” template=”Speaker template” limit=”100″]