Mobile IoT in the 5G Era Analyst Briefing by GSMA Intelligence at CES2020
In North America only, 5G will account for 46% of total mobile connections, and IoT connections will reach 5.9 billion in 2025*, so we might be at the cusp of the next industrial and consumer revolution.
On Wednesday, January 8, GSMA Intelligence will share exclusive insights and results from their Enterprise IoT Survey, analysing and predicting the real market needs and requirements for connected devices, covering operators, consumers, and developer’s involvement and stake, during an exciting panel and presentations.
The Entreprise IoT Survey is an annual study of more than 2,000 enterprises, looking at 18 major markets globally, and includes the following:
- A comprehensive analysis of IoT deployment rates, usage patterns, and trends driving adoption across 8 industry verticals
- An in-depth assessment of IoT “maturity” among both SMEs and large enterprises
- Analysis of the regional differences in the enterprise IoT market
- Discussion of the challenges that are inhibiting IoT adoption, and identification of growth opportunities in specific markets and industries
- Tracking year-over-year trends, and making data-based predictions for the future of enterprise IoT
Our agenda for the session:
|09:00 – 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 – 09:35||Welcome & Introduction Keynote||Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence|
|09:35 – 10:05||Keynote: “IoT: the rise of enterprise, and what’s next for consumers’ connected devices”
||Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst, IoT, GSMA Intelligence
Pablo Iacopino, Director of Ecosystem Research, GSMA Intelligence
|10:05 – 10:25||Ecosystem Panel||Jean-Louis Carrara, Business Development, Secure Identity North America, Arm
Amit Sachdeva, Head- Global Business Development and Alliances , Mobility & IOT Solutions, Tata Communications
Marc Pegulu, Vice President of Wireless and Sensing Products, Semtech
Russell Gyurek, Director, IoT-CTO, Cisco
|10:25 – 10:45||Operator Panel||Philip Skipper,Head of Business Development M2M, Vodafone
David Allen, Advance Product Development, IoT Solutions, AT&T
Ricky Singh, Director of IoT Products & Solutions, Sprint
|10:45 – 11:05||Keynote:“Connecting Enterprises, Industries and Things with a new generation of networks”||Bob Gessel, Head of Technology Strategy & Portfolio Development, Ericsson|
|11:05 – 11:15||Closing Remarks|
*based on GSMA Intelligence latest North America mobile economy report.
Register your interest below!