Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and military services, employing 134,000 people working together with one purpose: to create a better connected, safer and more prosperous world. Airbus contributes tirelessly to the future of flight, relying on the limitless brainpower its people to build sustainable mobility solutions.
Ant Financial (Hangzhou) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Ant Financial Services Group, officially established in October 2014, is an innovative technology provider that aims to bring inclusive financial services to the world. Headquartered in Hangzhou, China, we are the operator of Alipay, an online payment service launched in 2004 which has since evolved into the world’s largest payment and lifestyle platform. As a member of the Alibaba digital economy, Ant Financial is working hand in hand with Alibaba Group to make it easy to do business anywhere across the world. Through our innovative technologies, Ant Financial is committed to helping global consumers and small-and-micro enterprises gain access to inclusive financial services that are secure, green, and sustainable, creating greater value for society and bringing equal opportunities to the world. We do not pursue size or power; we aspire to be a good company that will last for 102 years. We will work with Alibaba Group to push forward the goals of the Alibaba digital economy for 2036: to serve 2 billion global consumers, empower 10 million profitable businesses and create 100 million jobs.
Bureau is a risk and fraud intelligence platform that allows merchants and users to transact with trust. Our one API de-risks mobile-first transactions, and insures them against new age cyber fraud. Bureau enables merchants to onboard and process fully insured users and transactions. Bureau is backed by leading investors from Silicon Valley, and Asia.
With more than 21 million customers, 51.000 employees, 6.160 branches and 15.285 ATMs, CaixaBank is the first bank in Spain and offers a full range of products, innovative tools and advice to improve people's lives and contribute to the well-being of society. We have a differential business model, with a firm commitment to the well-being of our shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers and to that of society as a whole. Our leading shareholder, the “la Caixa” Banking Foundation, inspires the bank's strategic stance as well as our values and corporate culture. CaixaBank offers its customers the best tools and expert advice to make decisions and develop habits that form the basis of financial well-being and enables them to appropriately address recurring expenses, cover unforeseen events, maintain purchasing power during retirement or to turn their dreams and projects into reality. We do this with:
- - Specialised advice
- - Personal finance simulation and monitoring tools
- - Comfortable and secure payment methods
- - A broad range of saving pension and insurance products
- - Responsible lending
- - Overseeing the security of our customers' personal information
- - Effectively and prudently channelling savings and financing, and guaranteeing an efficient and secure payment system.
- - Through financial inclusion and education; environmental sustainability; support for diversity; with housing aid programs; and promoting corporate voluntary work.
- - Additionally, through our collaboration with the Obra Social of “la Caixa” Banking Foundation, whose budget is partly nourished through the dividends that CriteriaCaixa earns from its share in CaixaBank. A major part of this budget is funnelled into local needs identified through the CaixaBank branch network in Spain and BPI in Portugal.