Bank of Maharashtra to transform its customer communications with WhatsApp Banking Service using Route Mobile Limited’s CPaaS solution
Mumbai, India, January 11, 2022: Route Mobile Limited (“Route Mobile”), one of the leading CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) providers to enterprises, over-the-top (“OTT”) players, and mobile network operators, announced that it enabled Bank of Maharashtra transform its customer communications with WhatsApp Banking Service using it CPaaS solutions.
WhatsApp banking services to be available to both Bank of Maharashtra’s customers as well as non-customers, with basic banking facilities and information about banks products and services. These services will include balance inquiry, mini statement, cheque status inquiry, cheque book request, locate branch/ ATM, opt-in, opt-out, contact us information. It will be available on Android and IOS devices.
- S. Rajeev, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Maharashtra, said, “With the growing prominence of social media, we believe that WhatsApp banking service will offer more convenience to our customers for day-to-day banking requirements. The WhatsApp banking service will not only enhance customer experience, but will also provide a seamless and personalized experience to all our customers, as well as non-customers.”
Rajdipkumar Gupta, Managing Director & Group CEO, Route Mobile Limited, said, “In the world of omnichannel communications, engaging with your customers using their most preferred channel of communications is extremely critical to deliver a seamless & connected customer experience. We are extremely happy to enable Bank of Maharashtra with their vision to transform their customer communications by implementing WhatsApp Business Platform.”
This service can be used by customers as well as non-customers to know more regarding their banking services and products of the bank. It can be activated by saving 7066036640, which is Bank of Maharashtra’s WhatsApp Numbers and sending a “Hi” message.
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a Nationalized Bank with standing of 87 years. It has a three tier organisational set up consisting of Branches, Zonal Offices and Head Office.
The Bank has more than 2000 branches & about 2000 ATMs / Cash Recycler PAN India. In the state of Maharashtra, the Bank has 1100+ branches, the largest network of branches by any Public Sector Bank in a State. The Bank has set up specialised branch offices to cater to the needs of SMEs, Corporate, Agriculturalists and Importers & Exporters. All the Branches of the Bank are networked under Core Banking Solution.
The Products and services offered by the Bank include demand deposits, time deposits, working capital finance, term lending, trade finance, retail loans, credit cards, Government Business, Banc Assurance business, mutual funds and other services like Demat, ASBA, lockers and merchant banking etc. The Bank is known as front runner in implementation of technology initiatives.
For more details visit: https://bankofmaharashtra.in
- Follow Bank of Maharashtra on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/mahabank
- Follow Bank of Maharashtra on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mahabank
- Become a fan of Bank of Maharashtra: https://www.facebook.com/mahabank
- Follow Bank of Maharashtra on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mahabank
About Route Mobile Limited (www.routemobile.com) (BSE: 543228; NSE: ROUTE)
Established in 2004, Route Mobile Limited (“RML”) is a cloud communications platform service provider, catering to enterprises, over-the-top (OTT) players and mobile network operators (MNO). RML’s portfolio comprises solutions in messaging, voice, email, SMS filtering, analytics and monetization. RML has a diverse enterprise client base across a broad range of industries including social media companies, banks and financial institutions, e-commerce entities and travel aggregators. RML is headquartered in Mumbai, India with a global presence in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Americas.
- Follow Route Mobile on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/routemobilelimited
- Follow Route Mobile on Twitter: https://twitter.com/route_mobile
- Become a fan of Route Mobile: https://www.facebook.com/Routemobilelimited
For further details, please contact:
Global Head – Marketing & Communication,
Route Mobile Limited
Contact details: +91-22-40337676