Ufone 4G is at the forefront of supporting women’s empowerment in the country, hence, the Pakistani company is committed to significantly expanding its female customer base. Through its commitment with the GSMA, Ufone 4G aims to bring high-speed connectivity to more Pakistani women to enhance their participation in the mainstream socio-economic system. Furthermore, the company is focused on reducing the gender gap in access to connectivity and helping women leverage the Internet to explore opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Ufone 4G is a Pakistani Cellular Company with its presence in all the major cities of Pakistan, along with a comprehensive coverage across all major towns, villages, and tehsil headquarters of the country. The company employs more than 3,850 people and operates with a network of more than 320 franchises and company-owned customer service centers along with a distribution network of 150,000 outlets nationwide. Moreover, Ufone 4G was declared as Pakistan’s No. 1 Voice and Data network in Pakistan Telecommunication Authority’s (PTA), ‘Mobile Networks Benchmark Report for 2022’ recently. The company maintains exceptional reputation for successful implementation of innovative telecom technologies catering to all sorts of customer needs. “At Ufone 4G, we believe that everyone is different, and in our view, that’s a good thing. No matter who U are, our shared vision for Ufone’s future will tie us together. We want our people to bring their best qualities into the Ufone 4G Family and by giving them the tools for learning, with freedom and opportunities to make a difference, we are sure to succeed.”
“Our aim is to bring women residing in remote and far-flung areas into the digital fold to spur an environment for growth and development in the country.”
– Hatem Mohamed Bamatraf, President & Group CEO, Ufone
- Ufone 4G introduced an industry-first Smart code *765# so that women customers can receive mobile top-ups without having to share their phone numbers with retailers.
- Ufone 4G donated its flagship Wifi internet devices to the participants of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Women Civic Internship Program to support their pursuit of personal and professional growth.
- Promotion of Online & Digital Recharge and Product Subscriptions providing convenient access options for females (Website, My Ufone App, UPaisa App, 3rd Party e-commerce apps)
- Ufone 4G launched Best Morning special daily data Offer from 9 am to 12 pm so that females can get maximum benefit from this offer