- RT @jencasswell: The destruction from #hurricanes #Irma & #Maria is widespread across Grand Turks island in #Caribbean. @GSMAm4d Disaster R…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/933018713804214272
- On #WorldToiletDay @H2Oyeah looks at the growth of #mobile services for #sanitation with #M4DUtilities grantees… https://t.co/O6UC2uxmG2 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/932983716946874373
- Tanzania have a 10% excise duty on mobile money transaction fees. Explore the impact of #mobilemoney #taxation:… https://t.co/dCCHmletRl https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/932972159709990912
- RT @MaxBayen: 5️⃣ barriers experienced by internet potential adopters across Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It’s not only about…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/932948386164236288
- @rkmazer Good point, in general. But price isn't everything - the point of this comparison is to show that people *… https://t.co/Vdy6lIw4lz https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/932942539639967744
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
On 19 October, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited to judge early-stage tech start-ups for ...Read more
Start-ups and Mobile in Emerging Markets: Insights from the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator, Issue #1 – Autumn 2017
Back in July 2016 we launched our first publication and our Innovation Fund with great enthusiasm, with the ...Read more
Globally, women entrepreneurs play a critical role in economic development both through their active ...Read more
In April 2017, we announced the nine start-ups from across Africa and Asia selected for the first round of ...Read more