- @mobilemoneyafr: 'Vodacom signs up 1.1 million new M-Pesa customers': https://t.co/k2Id5QPiCl #mobilemoneyhttps://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/933021015726329857
- Digitisation of P2G #payments improves fund collection, transparency, traceability & accountability. Learn more:… https://t.co/LjYN9kF5c8 https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/932921555507646464
- RT @GSMAm4d: Join our #ConnectedWomen webinar where will cover recommendations for operators to reduce the #mobilemoney #gendergap https://…https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/932636411177684994
- RT @SustainableDFS: 500 million + registered #mobilemoney accounts https://t.co/FUsLLmsiH5 https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/932636028258660352
- The next blog in our #ecommerce series: Why mobile money needs enabling e-commerce regulation to digitise payments:… https://t.co/1MYIQYy06U https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/932556712866918401
Mobile Money Programme
Accelerating the mobile money ecosystem for the underserved
Our mission is to support our members and industry stakeholders to increase the utility and sustainability of mobile money services and increase financial inclusion.
Two billion people remain unbanked, without access to safe, secure and affordable financial services. The GSMA Mobile Money Programme is working with mobile operators and industry stakeholders to create a robust mobile money ecosystem, which will increase the relevancy and utility of these services, and ensure their sustainability.
To truly transform the financial lives of underserved people, mobile money must become a central monetisation mechanism, universally available across a greater range of digital transactions. By making mobile money more central to the financial lives of these users, greater financial inclusion, economic empowerment and economic growth can be achieved.
The GSMA Mobile Money Programme is supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The MasterCard Foundation and Omidyar Network.
Enjoy highlights from the #MobileMoneyHackathon hosted by GSMA, Karandaaz Pakistan, Telenor Bank and Jazz ...Read more
This report looks at the growth of mobile money in Latin America and the Caribbean between 2011 and 2016. ...Read more
Use of digital tools in the last mile of agricultural value chains allows agribusinesses to optimise ...Read more
This report looks deep into how mobile money has shaped the Kenyan P2G payments journey, based on research ...Read more
This blog was written by Amolo Ng’weno, East Africa Director at BFA. This is the second blog in a two-part ...Read more
This blog was written by Amolo Ng’weno, East Africa Director at BFA and is the first in a two-part series ...Read more
Authored by Jose Sanin and Francesco Pasti. In our previous two blogs on e-commerce, we highlighted how ...Read more
Pakistan has seen diverse innovation in digital financial services in recent years among start-ups and ...Read more
Authored by Rishi Raithatha and José Sanin Haga clic aquí para el blog en español. Deployment and market ...Read more