- Read our #policy & regulatory considerations for addressing #identity-related challenges in #humanitarian contexts:… https://t.co/bw2NYiaqEI https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/919822742979072000
- RT @quenocircle: Team Queno with Mr. Yahya Khan, Chief Financial Inclusion & Digital Officer – Telenor Microfinance Bank @easypaisa at @gsm…https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/918835978491645952
- #Mobilemoney providers have collaborated with governments in over 19 markets to digitise P2G payments. Read more:… https://t.co/f6j7bORPcL https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/918387039376232448
- RT @NaghaviNika: #mobilemoney is mainly replacing informal cash transfers! A great tool for fomalising the informal #internationalremittanc…https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/918081222953328640
- RT @KarandaazPK: Karandaaz proud to have parternered with @Gsmamm @TelenorBankPk @jazzcash for #mobilemoneyhackathon https://t.co/g6IdfTNss6 https://twitter.com/gsmammu/status/918080992627318784
Mobile Money Programme
Accelerating the mobile money ecosystem for the underserved
Our mission is to support our members and industry stakeholders to increase the utility and sustainability of mobile money services and increase financial inclusion.
Two billion people remain unbanked, without access to safe, secure and affordable financial services. The GSMA Mobile Money Programme is working with mobile operators and industry stakeholders to create a robust mobile money ecosystem, which will increase the relevancy and utility of these services, and ensure their sustainability.
To truly transform the financial lives of underserved people, mobile money must become a central monetisation mechanism, universally available across a greater range of digital transactions. By making mobile money more central to the financial lives of these users, greater financial inclusion, economic empowerment and economic growth can be achieved.
The GSMA Mobile Money Programme is supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The MasterCard Foundation and Omidyar Network.
This report looks deep into how mobile money has shaped the Kenyan P2G payments journey, based on research ...Read more
This set of guidelines illustrates how the mobile money industry is collaborating to ensure international ...Read more
Este documente examina la actual situación de inclusión financiera en Guatemala, haciendo énfasis en su ...Read more
Recently, e-commerce providers have highlighted some of the challenges they face in Southeast Asian markets: ...Read more
This report looks at the growth of mobile money in Sub-Saharan Africa over the last decade. Early success in ...Read more
This is a guest blog and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the GSMA. A version of ...Read more
Our latest report looks deep into how mobile money has shaped the Kenyan P2G payments journey. The report is ...Read more
Mobile money has established itself as a critical tool for facilitating international remittances, while ...Read more
Last month, the GSMA hosted a workshop on international remittances during the Mobile 360 – Africa ...Read more