RCC.20 Enriched Calling Technical Specification v7.0
This document describes the functional architecture and technical realisation of Enriched Calling Services.
- The enriched calling concept focuses in evolving the current call experience in several key aspects:
- Pre-call experience: A user can “compose” information (by including a subject, location, picture, etc.) prior to placing the call such that the other side is able to see the composed pre-call information while receiving the incoming call.
- In-call experience: A user can share content during a call: chat, files (or group of files like presentations), location, background audio, video.
- Post-call experience: Similar to pre-call experience, a user can “compose” additional information when a call is rejected or unanswered, for the other side to view.
- Enriched Call Logs: A user is able to see call log with enriched information e.g. information shared during pre-call, and post-call.
All these features are to be provided in conjunction with Telco telephony services, i.e. traditional circuit switched (CS) call and Multimedia Telephony.