A Message from Ana Tavares Lattibeaudiere,Head of North America, GSMA
I wanted to share with you some changes we are making to the organizational structure at the GSMA. Following discussions with members and feedback in our annual surveys, we are strengthening our regional teams, to help engage with our members and advocate more effectively.
The senior management team for the North America Region now includes:
- Myself as Head of Region
- Dan Norman leading Strategic Engagement
- Carlos Bosch leading Technology
- Sue Monahan leading the Regional Interest Group
This North America team is responsible for the delivery of program and advocacy objectives in the region, working closely with the headquarter functions. More specifically, the responsibilities of the team include:
- Overseeing regional advocacy and CxO groups, regional working groups and the North American Regional Interest Group;
- Providing regional input to program briefs and deliver against regional KPIs;
- Delivering regional program objectives set by the GSMA Board;
- Liaising with local members to deliver region specific activities and respond to ad hoc requests, as required; and
- Managing regional resources including staff and budget to deliver some events and marketing.
In addition, the GSMA activity and focus on North America will increase over the coming year with the launch of our new event, Mobile World Congress Americas. We will send more details on this exciting initiative in the near future.
If there are any specific regional issues you would like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you and sharing the benefits of our stronger regional organization.
Ana Tavares Lattibeaudiere
Head of North America