- Our first #IoT training session with our new partner Central Asian Cellular Forum in Islamabad had a great turnout… https://t.co/TgERIZnsl9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/897749559790665729
- Register for our upcoming Disaster Preparedness and Response course now! https://t.co/OUCCwkv1gD https://t.co/dDRDPcgFjP https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/896030166916497411
- Our free 'Children and Mobile Technology' online course starts on 4 September. Sign-up today!… https://t.co/iPBABScP9K https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/895302922736742401
- RT @MatsGranryd: Mobile is a big source of job creation both directly and indirectly. In Africa (SSA), 3.5 million jobs supported. All doin…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/895293040721616896
- There's still time to join our free online training course on 'Mobile Privacy'! Sign up here - https://t.co/F30qlUhmrK https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/894933039578591232
- GSMA in partnership with @USTTI delivered a successful Capacity Building training on #IoT in Washington DC earlier… https://t.co/ZvzhZUBnve https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/894932117989330944
- Get a better understanding of all the issues around privacy on.our free online 'Mobile Privacy' training course!… https://t.co/8VwhIUrzRo https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/892743537711869953
- Thanks again @WaryaUK! #GSMAYonsei https://t.co/j8XYkMJu2O https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890544313146515456
- RT @jeanlooup: Today we are proud to host the students from #YonseiUniversity @OrangeGardens supported by @GSMA #GSMAYonsei @Seoul_gov h…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890544005129400320
- John Giusti, CRO @GSMA did a fireside chat with @JohnnyKim_GSMA this morning in front of our visitors from Yonsei… https://t.co/dneDv7VpR5 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/890146944726773760
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.