- Key policy ask to extend mobile services across Latin America #digitaleconomyforum https://t.co/QisnpY3os5 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940622879527460864
- Key policy ask to enhance mobile services in Latin America #digitaleconomyforum https://t.co/LvISx7jvjR https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940612153270292480
- The GSMA has key telecoms policy asks for Latin America governments to help modernise the digital landscape… https://t.co/sq69OUebFu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940603738208784384
- Key policy ask to enhance user experience #digitaleconomyforum https://t.co/Iivvjgr7Y9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940254564552462336
- Key policy ask to improve mobile operator access for Latin America #digitaleconomyforum https://t.co/7mn7pLMFtj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940247691279335425
- In this week’s Digital Policy Forum in Buenos Aires, @GSMA will outline key telecoms policy asks to help modernise… https://t.co/AOTlGpmIXh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/940239931355598848
- Yesterday #GSMAmms gathered a roundtable of experts to debate the future of #fintech in Europe. It was jointly agre… https://t.co/dszyH88iY7 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938455110589566983
- RT @PenjoSonam: # Digital inclusion, #financial inclusion...important concepts to understand #MSEDBhutan @GSMAPolicy @ronda_zghttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938392509553758209
- RT @ronda_zg: It would be amazing to see mobile as its own pillar within #Bhutan's Gross National Happiness measures! Brilliant idea, @Penj…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938392482643144704
- Day 3 of the #MSEDBhutan @GSMAPolicy course requires groups to prepare presentations on the end-to-end #m4d solutio… https://t.co/zCgEHXdrWR https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938391460294086656
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.