There are two types of tests for device manufacturers:
- Testing of a device against test equipment (i.e. a simulated network) of an IMS-based service
- The device is tested against the recommended IR.25 device profiles to generically test its IMS service capability
- Real device tested against already tested network
- The network is an emulation of the real network based on message traces taken during the network only test
- The test uses the IMS confirmation settings of the MNO network
We issue a certificate to the device manufacturer who successfully completes the tests, and the results are published on the GSMA website. Then this confirms their interoperability within the scope of our testing – in accordance with GSMA PRD IR.25.
GSMA Network Settings Exchange can further enhance your interoperability. What’s more, it helps your devices run as smoothly as possible. This is how it works. Its database provides access to the latest operator settings in a common format. From just one location. Sign up and join over 350 of the world’s OEMs. Or check here to see if your company is listed.