MNO/MVNO WebTalk: GSMA Network Settings Exchange – Catch Up
The GSMA has worked with manufacturers and network operators from around the world to deliver the latest service, GSMA Network Settings Exchange. The momentum is growing with more than 200 OEMs already signed up to access network settings. At the latest WebTalk, the GSMA invited global operators and virtual mobile operators to find out why they should come on board and share their network settings efficiently in one place and ensure their customers enjoy the very best experience from the moment their SIM is turned on.
Watch to learn about:
- The impact of open market devices to MNOs, MVNOs and their subscribers especially with 4G and 5G smartphones requiring over the air provisioning
- When OEMs choose default settings instead of the very latest individual operator settings why this impacts negatively for VoLTE and ViLTE service launches
- Which key aspects of the settings are unique to the MNO or MVNO and must be shared with all OEMs, whose devices are present on the network
- How to ensure a smooth transition from 2G and 3G into 4G and 5G services
- See a live demo of GSMA Network Settings Exchange platform
If you would like to be apart of this service or would like to learn more, speak to our team by contacting us today at email@example.com.