- Our #Startup #Innovation Fund is launching soon...stay tuned: https://t.co/bxrZWbryuO #EcosystemAcceleratorhttps://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/737310198843506688
- These are the 5 sectors where #mobile dominates in #Africa https://t.co/jalihpcmtG @Seedstars #EcosystemAccelerator https://t.co/tODm2tZrA0 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/737218309142290432
- Did you know that the #M4DUtilities Innovation Fund has awarded grants to 34 organisations across four continents? https://t.co/5v9YKZfZ6u https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/736225595852509184
- What we learn from our initiatives help us and our partners create better plans for the future: https://t.co/kSxviTnt29 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/736180347503804416
- The #SEAsian #Internet Economy is expected to grow by USD 200 billion by 2025: https://t.co/5dsJBFYUFs #EcosystemAcc https://t.co/paWPNb312L https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/736151285548912640
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation to scale
Our mission is to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets through partnerships between operators and innovators.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The objective of the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator programme is to support innovative mobile services with a ...Read more
On April 20-22 we attended the Sankalp Global Summit in Mumbai, India. It was the 7th edition of this event ...Read more
After spending a year scouting and selecting 64 start-ups from 55 emerging markets out of the initial 6,000 ...Read more
There is no technology as pervasive and accessible as the mobile phone. It has extended across geographies, ...Read more