How will you benefit from becoming a GSMA member?
Shape the industry together
Working groups and industry forums
Working groups make mobile work — easing collaboration and consensus building to create frameworks for industry standardisation and solution development.
- Collaborate with over 1100 member companies
- Address the most important industry topics
- Drive common goals and influence mobile industry specifications
- Nurture relationships and business development opportunities
- Access and contribute to expert knowledge
- Unite adjacent industries
The go-to place for cross-industry collaboration, where GSMA members and industry players collaborate and innovate.
- Rapidly develop real-world solutions to industry challenges and opportunities
- Lead and participate in agile, short-term projects, trials and proof-of-concept activities
- Work with experts from the mobile industry and adjacent ecosystems
Connectivity for Good
Take part in advocacy initiatives that support the mobile industry and create solutions to societal, economic and environmental challenges.
- Contribute to the discussions on spectrum and public policy
- Create global impact through Mobile for Development
- Help to connect everyone and everything to a better future
Grow your business
Marketing and business development
Raise the profile of your business with enhanced networking and exposure on the GSMA’s digital channels.
- Member-only networking events and project-related relationship building
- Member communications and social media
- Webinars and online events
- Company listing in the GSMA member directory
- Case studies and press releases published on the GSMA website
Promote your brand on the world stage, including at the GSMA’s global MWC series in Barcelona, Las Vegas, Shanghai and Kigali, and the M360 series.
- Exclusive member-only events and industry forums
- Exclusive member opportunities at MWC, including thought leadership and product showcases
- Take part in member-focused webinars
- 30% discount on MWC delegate passes
- 3% discount on MWC Barcelona exhibition space and standard meeting rooms
Tools and support
Benefit from a whole range of resources, which are only available to members – including premium contacts, official documentation and the latest news.
- Member extranet (Member Gateway)
- Member contact directory
- Case studies and press releases
Members-only extranet allows members to collaborate, network and advance their projects with the GSMA.
- Connect with GSMA members – a global community of over 15,000 industry experts
- Access to resources and official documentation
- Access to the roaming portal and key tools
Services and intelligence
Our members take advantage of a host of benefits, including discounts across our range of services that aim to improve and support the global mobile ecosystem.
- Access to a comprehensive range of tools and services*
- GSMA Intelligence discounts
- Type Allocation Code (TAC) discounts
- Certification scheme discounts
*some services require an additional subscription
Find out why some of our members joined and how they are making the most out of their membership.
Want to know who’s already joined? Quickly look up any specified member through our directory.