Forging our digital future
Our vision is to unlock the full power of connectivity so that people, industry and society thrive. This enables the mobile industry’s mission: to connect everyone and everything to a better future.
The combination of 5G, Big Data, IoT and AI opens up a new technology era. Connectivity will be increasingly fluid and flexible, opening up unimagined experiences and connected services.
Welcome to the GSMA Foundry
The go-to place for cross-industry collaboration and business development, where GSMA members and industry players come together to rapidly develop real-world solutions to industry challenges, nurture new ideas through initial commercial trials and scale proven solutions at a regional and global level to forge our digital future.
The Foundry utilises the global power and reach of the GSMA to convene, engage and unify the end-to-end connectivity ecosystem.
Shaping the future at every stage
Uniquely placed to explore every stage of idea development and launch, while providing a legal framework and anti-trust structure for cross-industry collaboration, the Foundry is comprised of four engagement models:
For mobile operators
- Wide pool of expertise to address priority challenges
- Rapid transformation of ideas into working concepts and go-to-market solutions
- Network of key contacts & influencers, including senior leaders and VCs
- Collaboration with key Industry Partners and access to comprehensive industry expertise
- New channels to a global market of 5 billion mobile consumer and enterprise customers
For industry partners
- Collaboration with other world-class companies
- Development of real-world solutions with clear routes to market
- Access to mobile industry leadership
- Channels to grow portfolio companies
Let’s shape the future together
We are currently looking for new projects that would benefit from collective expertise to address industry-level challenges, in particular in the areas of :
- Internet of Things
- Intelligent connectivity
- Security and trust
- Big Data, AI and mobile machine learning
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy
To find out more, or submit a proposal, get in touch below.