- The CE-Digital Spectrum course expert, Allan Ruiz, presented about the CE-Digital programme at #CLT2017 in Colombia… https://t.co/f1Gq7ObgGL https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878259620904652801
- GSMA and ETNO shared the telecom industry view on MEP Lauristin’s draft report on #ePrivacy this week - https://t.co/5vDe8IetmB https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878237356049825792
- RT @QC_EUPolicy: The biggest challenge for #spectrum bands is fragmentation says @GSMAPolicy #EUSpectrum w/ @ForumEurope https://t.co/V8sQw …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/878003060592721920
- ETNO - GSMA Joint Statement: Protecting consumers while supporting innovation under the ePR: https://t.co/ybTHt7eyyf https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877440474935681024
- New GSMA Study: Mobile Ecosystem Worth $10 Billion To Colombian Economy https://t.co/EAuJYLImsV https://t.co/wuYSdNIcO6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/877423037167087616
- Only 2 days to go until our first ever Women and Mobile Capacity Building course at #WSIS 2017 in Geneva!… https://t.co/SDPfpAD8aQ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874993914138243072
- Number Of #Mobile Subscribers Worldwide Hits 5 Billion https://t.co/UOL9tdtWbH https://t.co/NIWj81Gej3 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/874639117325393920
- Join us at the @DTL_info 'Mapping the Value of #Data Transparency' workshop next Monday. Sign up for free here:… https://t.co/b4suzx7jKM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/873133859667423232
- Leading #EU Associations Urge Lawmakers To Put #5G At The Heart Of Telecoms Reforms: https://t.co/Gg7julS5sF https://t.co/UMu0FgncqG https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/872369676378046465
- Join us at #WSIS 2017 for our first ever Women and Mobile Capacity Building course, June 16 in Geneva -… https://t.co/CpfTmZ3baj https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/872089944629628930
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.