- #ePrivacy vote: undue restrictions on responsible data use deny citizens potential benefits of communications servi… https://t.co/pNkXg8wgfO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920963289546403840
- Congratulations @CHIamsterdam and all its partners on celebrating the 10th anniversary of #116000 & #116111 Europea… https://t.co/dgwoJ1ib1S https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920951155429167104
- It’s been a great day of learning at the @IWFhotline HQ, seeing all the great work they do to protect children onli… https://t.co/IXLgqS3R2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920666376125255681
- #Europe lost the #4G battle but we can regain digital leadership with #5G & #IoT, if we change our regulatory approach @MatsGranryd #M360EUhttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920290806988128256
- .@afke1, Head of GSMA Europe opening our #M360EU in Brussels today. https://t.co/xTOEPniFTt https://t.co/KOudVMtyqU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/920286792129110017
- RT @ITU_BDTDirector: If you are attending #ITUWTDC, do not miss the @GSMA exhibition stand to learn more about their work @ITU https://t.co …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/919842588009656320
- Mandate to @EU2017EE on #EECC. Industry calls for #spectrum predictability and certainty https://t.co/X2WIE9fHrZ -… https://t.co/HpJhsqIUhr https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918397175721316352
- GSMA participating in the important work of the WTDC-17 #wtdc17 #ituwtdc https://t.co/Sx3MIWNMV9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/918145288208076800
- Visit our stand at #WTDC2017 to learn more about our free Capacity Building training https://t.co/HEvgSXbFAq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/917796476146868224
- GSMA's @afke1 shares her views on striking the right #ePrivacy balance to foster digital innovation on @EURACTIV… https://t.co/FNg3pvvM2m https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/917417591605530624
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.