- Our free training programme for regulators in Latin America @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for a #WSIS prize.… https://t.co/zcYHCnOCoh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1085937384812920834
- Start your new year with free training. We offer free training for regulators and policymakers. Register today for… https://t.co/VeizOgA1UZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1082993207384903682
- Delighted to launch our Spotlight on Nigeria report with @NgComCommission working towards a digital future in Niger… https://t.co/TuKuTNeCFw https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068491413338370048
- RT @JadeNester: Had the pleasure of moderating a panel on #ePrivacy at #DPC18. Big thank you to the panelists Zsuzsanna Belenyessy @EU_Comm…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068143304410349569
- Today we will be at the @NgComCommission discussing the role of mobile technology in building Nigeria's digital e… https://t.co/PFlq1CGPuh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1068068676149100544
- We're looking forward to the @GSMA and @NgComCommission workshop tomorrow where we'll have the opportunity to discu… https://t.co/iJgUVRYbvM https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1067732336408780805
- RT @J_ennyJones: We marked #WorldChildrensDay (+1!) today at GSMA! We were privileged to have Andres Franco from UNICEF join members of the…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065532171572645889
- Our first @GSMA workshop on the European data economy took place in Brussels today. Find out more about the issues… https://t.co/9zIBCs9kgZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1065258286990143489
- RT @GSMA: First GSMA We Care Initiative Launches In Kenya, Focusing On Online Child Protection https://t.co/vGJlYaesJ4 https://t.co/gr9QWjc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903473534242818
- RT @TeliaCompany: We’ve surveyed 770 children in seven countries, here’s their advice on healthy life online+our contribution on how busine…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1064903048269635584
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.