- #5G is an age of boundless connectivity and intelligent automation but will not happen by itself. We need policy su… https://t.co/l2QjSA1ghl https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867688479400001536
- Effective #spectrum management is crucial, and will define the future of #5G connectivity in #Europe… https://t.co/9NNDhLN5Uy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/867342829894414336
- RT @GSMA: Experts from @twobirds & @TMobile discuss how deep packet inspection fits into the new #GDPR controlled world at #M360PS in The H…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866984460952236035
- RT @GSMA: Second keynote at #M360PS is discussing how the #privacy regulatory landscape is evolving & how it can support the growing #data…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/866955807069360129
- Want to find out more about #spectrum allocation and licensing? Register for our Capacity Building training here:… https://t.co/NxECMbhvV0 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865597416438775808
- Register for our upcoming online Capacity Building course on 'Mobile Sector Taxation'. Find out more here:… https://t.co/APQ2IKHUCm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/865587371370098688
- Jade Nester, Snr Policy Manager shares how #BigData can help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges -… https://t.co/h9BgCM823T https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864861822939254790
- Our newest trainer Oliver Chapman delivered our Spectrum training course to a packed room at @USTTI. Our courses -… https://t.co/TZ8IjwhXgO https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864812728543784961
- Our Senior Policy Manager, Jade Nester is now live on the @ITU panel as part of #WTISD https://t.co/lfvNwByHJC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864811295807287297
- World Telecommunication Day: Celebrating Mobile and the SDGs - Newsroom: https://t.co/ZeGcOAOhLx https://t.co/TpXy6GkD1Y https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/864774956558815234
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.