- What is needed to deliver next generation mobile broadband to the world’s megacities? The GSMA’s Dr. V “Mani” Manim… https://t.co/FV6LizOsLV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/966688359597912064
- New GSMA report warns that the worlds’ megacities face “gridlock” by 2025 unless regulators act to meet the growing… https://t.co/RqLf5WcGFz https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/966623538105978881
- Attending #MWC18? Don’t miss the #BetterFuture seminar to hear about the mobile industry’s impact on the #SDGs! Lea… https://t.co/jBSyagJxIC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/965981917115011072
- The Ministerial Programme provides a unique forum where CEOs, ministers, regulators and policymakers from around t… https://t.co/E8HDiZXcIY https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/965574102244319232
- Our most recent blog provides insight into a series of meetings held in January 2018 with European competition offi… https://t.co/giPpFScN1H https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/964445520411398146
- There are only 2 weeks to go until the Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress 2018! https://t.co/VCVIQNIZAE … https://t.co/6bPy0cv44g https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/963056459696279553
- Our Capacity Building delivery partner @CEDigital_Latam has been nominated for the #WSIS 2018 Prizes! To vote, plea… https://t.co/Ar9s7Uwo2n https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/962979582646407168
- Last year the GSMA's Ministerial Programme brought together nearly 1700 attendees representing 137 countries and 29… https://t.co/YpuA4VUaf2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961612103646961664
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Congratulations to Andrea Jelinek on her appointment as new Chair of the #A29WorkingParty ahead of transition to #EDPB. @…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961604409905090560
- The 2018 Ministerial Programme will feature a comprehensive three-day agenda centred around three key themes: - Cr… https://t.co/nVahlIesz6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/961266307265126400
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.