- Last week our Senior Policy Director, Vikram Raval delivered our Internet of Things Capacity Building course to ov… https://t.co/gbEkrBYI2c https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1009105916564852736
- RT @dml: As many of you know I also teach Principles of Internet Governance for the @gsma. If you are interested sign up for our next cours…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259706195357696
- RT @palomaszerman: El segundo día del #CLT18 arranca con el panel de @CullenInt sobre economía de datos, con la participación de @GSMAPolic…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1007259280578433025
- RT @GSMA: GSMA And W20 Announce Call To Action To Close Digital Gender Gap Ahead Of G20 Summit https://t.co/V4xBSDhJxJ https://t.co/6mFDm0t …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334790663958528
- RT @TRAI: Capacity building programme is being organised by TRAI @TRAI and GSMA @GSMAPolicy on Iot (Internet of Things)- A perspective and…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1004334411020734465
- RT @GSMAm4d: Municipal red tape hurts the ability of operators to deploy networks and connect rural communities. Learn more from the @GSMA…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1002256756993675265
- With the #GDPR going live on 25 May, the @GSMA reflects on the key ingredients of smart privacy regulation for poli… https://t.co/9EoZp7rhfW https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/998918174816030721
- Happy #WTISD day! No industry is better placed than ours to help accelerate the achievement of the #SDGs. Here are… https://t.co/ExBnSUVpbK https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997127062509977601
- RT @MatsGranryd: On World Telecoms Day, read how how #mobile technology, #BD4SG and #AI are helping to predict air pollution up to two days…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997067164720025600
- Are you @RightsCon? Join @Jasmina_Byrne @YNissim @jessiekmayberry & @jaxson who will be sharing insights into how w… https://t.co/0YHNi7Dz7V https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/997050132465094656
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.