- Yesterday #GSMAmms gathered a roundtable of experts to debate the future of #fintech in Europe. It was jointly agre… https://t.co/dszyH88iY7 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938455110589566983
- RT @PenjoSonam: # Digital inclusion, #financial inclusion...important concepts to understand #MSEDBhutan @GSMAPolicy @ronda_zghttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938392509553758209
- RT @ronda_zg: It would be amazing to see mobile as its own pillar within #Bhutan's Gross National Happiness measures! Brilliant idea, @Penj…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938392482643144704
- Day 3 of the #MSEDBhutan @GSMAPolicy course requires groups to prepare presentations on the end-to-end #m4d solutio… https://t.co/zCgEHXdrWR https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938391460294086656
- RT @ronda_zg: Director General of Department of IT & Telecom in #Bhutan calls for empathy in the hearts of developers when creating #m4d se…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938390358974533633
- This week we are also delivering our @GSMA Capacity Building course in Competition Policy to 22 participants from… https://t.co/hj994GjR7a https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938103078397644801
- RT @rutaly: @GSMA's @dml speaks about #InternetGovernance and the importance of this year's #IGF2017 at the event hosted by MEPs @MichalBon…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938024190929719296
- RT @DawaTshering4: The main problems of farmers living in rural areas is the lack of access to information on efficient farming practices a…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938004382523777024
- The design of mobile services must be from the bottom up. In day 2 of our #MSEDBhutan course we are looking at what… https://t.co/4cupQymEVF https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/938004283588595712
- RT @ronda_zg: Activities starting early at the #MSEDBhutan Course! @GSMAPolicy prides itself on innovative pedagogical approaches to policy…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/937654238418800642
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.