- Register now for our Mobile Technology, the Environment and Climate Change course to learn about how mobile service… https://t.co/f5lKd5QLUZ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1051880636645019650
- GSMA Director General @MatsGranryd and @Rudiantara_id at the #WorldBankMeeting, with the latest #GSMA… https://t.co/eGWhQ3ORnS https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1050760972305145856
- Register for our free Unlocking Rural Mobile Coverage course to learn how innovation and infrastructure sharing can… https://t.co/cOYpifxqUa https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1049230416912285696
- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign-up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/4ezuUTUU7C https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044896864028352512
- RT @GSMA: #GSMA Director General @MatsGranryd discusses how mobile big data deployments are addressing the privacy question in this latest…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044564532113420289
- GSMA welcomes @UN new #Youth2030 strategy and @UNICEF launch of #GenUnlimited https://t.co/0XY8iYdYA6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044262396678877193
- Register for our Unlocking Rural Mobile Coverage course to learn how innovation and infrastructure sharing can help… https://t.co/4Ry9WWjOu6 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1044144405764956161
- Our Principle of Internet Governance course starts on 1 October. Sign up now to get a good understanding of the his… https://t.co/EFmkem8hpV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1042709145282076673
- Vikram Raval from @GSMA at #ITUWorld: @GSMAi research predicts more than 25bn #IoT connections by 2025. As the IoT… https://t.co/SsUh2r0nfI https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1040186850168766464
- Congratulations to our #ITUWorld contest winner - Reno Odirile from Botswana Innovation Hub! There is still time to… https://t.co/4damLQUtnm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1039878694741975040
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.