- #Policy & regulatory considerations for addressing #identity-related challenges in #humanitarian contexts:… https://t.co/Y015Dhnj7X https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910151076401307648
- Proposal of @EU_Commission on #freeflowofdata: end of data localisation restrictions will contribute to growth and… https://t.co/Fer8WzUk6Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/910106889744211968
- Representatives from MCMC, NBTC, @MMUMalaysia, CU and @GSMA open the 2017 CTPR Masterclass for the ASEAN region in… https://t.co/iFY5zv9KDV https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909741303050547200
- RT @GSMA: The @GSMA and @UNESCO chair the Working Group on the Digital Gender Divide. This is the progress update for 2017- https://t.co/gc …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909496979838955520
- RT @MatsGranryd: Session in full swing. Broadband Commission meeting in New York for sustainable development on how to connect the uncontes…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909467447450902528
- Thank you @ITU and @UN_Women for creating an unstoppable movement where women are equal participants in the technology revolution @equalshttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/909370110284124161
- GSMA Urges The Commission To Adopt A Technology-Neutral Approach For Connected Vehicles https://t.co/bug2OZ0pE6 https://t.co/xHStWx73QU https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/908328876316794880
- GSMA & Yonsei University Graduate School of Information work together to train tomorrow’s policymakers & regulators… https://t.co/P9MmbpcH2b https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907979996085583872
- GSMA Launches the “Case For Change” - Newsroom: https://t.co/o23fIZQnvI https://t.co/qXzrSf5hCm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907944461430378496
- Inspiring @JunckerEU #SOTEU speech: more united, stronger, more democratic EU founded on freedom, equality, justice… https://t.co/UDGjiLnwAA https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/907922006540263426
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.