- Last month Serafino Abate, @GSMA Director of Competition Economics presented at the 29th European Regional Conferen… https://t.co/khP1FNZpty https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1029388776911581184
- Are you attending M360 Digital Societies in Bangkok? Join us for a taster session on 7 September for our newest Cap… https://t.co/ngZevRHMPX https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1026757893713010689
- Last week we hosted 17 students and 2 professors from Yonsei University in both London and Barcelona giving them un… https://t.co/YSY5jJRC5Q https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1025348426475732992
- RT @SLPeneva: Registration for #M360RCIS is now live and the early bird discount is on until 14th September so book your spot early as plac…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1025082767565041664
- The GSMA welcomes agreement by the EU and Japan on cross-border data flows. https://t.co/RCQSIUnTzV https://t.co/5uGU9IBaq2 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1024656003848171522
- Have you read our latest blog about the Africa Policy Day we held on the eve of our recent #M360Africa event?… https://t.co/Otc62y45tu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1024593794367455232
- Beyond #GDPR: ePrivacy Regulation could have an even greater impact on European society. GSMA’s Jade Nester explain… https://t.co/y5hPzUii45 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1022848745346682881
- Our latest report, ‘Reforming mobile sector taxation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)' analyses the po… https://t.co/GJCqY0JgHC https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1021764429141237760
- .@BERECeuropaeu study evaluates effect of mergers in Austria, Ireland and Germany on consumers – but fails to contr… https://t.co/miXbzGa60d https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1019137195427467265
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.