- Keynote speaker announcement! @Aisha_BinBishr, Director General from @SmartDubai will be speaking at the “Transform… https://t.co/12fa39zzAf https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1097543459408412672
- As mobile continues to bridge the social and digital divide, does the rise in subscriptions genuinely mean greater… https://t.co/BkKRWKvvJJ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1097480922440613889
- One week to go till #MWCMP19! Keep an eye out for keynote speaker annoncements that are coming out this week and… https://t.co/NH1hSJ1Olp https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1097458945340465153
- RT @GSMA: With MWC Barcelona 2019 fast approaching, this blog takes a look at the latest tech trends in the areas of #AI, #ARVR, #IoT, #5G,…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1097195755864014850
- Keynote speaker announcement! @nikolaiastrup, Minister of Digitalisation from the Ministry of Local Government and… https://t.co/Ft2JHtOg9M https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096457087834640389
- We are pleased to announce that Ken Hu, Deputy and Rotating Chairman from @Huawei will be speaking at #MWC19MP! Ma… https://t.co/xov5fgIQcy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096020177685307392
- RT @GSMAPolicy: Don’t miss @sigve_telenor, President & CEO of @TelenorGroup, as a keynote speaker at #MWC19MP. Listen to Sigve to find out…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1096005355878834176
- RT @MatsGranryd: We are approaching the event of the year...#MWC19 in Barcelona. We @GSMA are working tirelessly to make this show the mo…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095985358548942848
- Register now for Leveraging Mobile to Achieve SDG Targets. Get the skills you need to help your country achieve nat… https://t.co/QJv4BfWZtp https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095738938273214464
- Keynote speaker announcement! @DoreenBogdan, Director of the Telecommunication Development Bureau of the @ITU will… https://t.co/jxZQkuAXkb https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/1095716665243897856
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.