Registration Now Open For Mobile 360 – Middle East Event In Dubai
London: The GSMA has announced several additional speakers that will feature in the upcoming Mobile 360 Series – Middle East conference taking place in Dubai, 20 – 21 October 2015. The expanded speaker line-up brings together leading executives from across the region’s vibrant mobile ecosystem, including mobile operators, vendors, financial services firms and industry bodies, to discuss the future of mobile in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Newly confirmed speakers for the event are:
- Gamal Hegazi, Regional CTO and Technical Lead, Alcatel-Lucent
- Tarek Saadi, Head of Sales, Middle East & East Africa, Ericsson
- Hatem Bamatraf, CTO, Etisalat Group
- George Held, VP, Commerce, Etisalat Group
- Lin Yanqing, Marketing Director, Huawei Middle East
- Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Matt Hatton, Founder and CEO, Machina Research
- Mohammed Qadadeh, VP, Head of Government Services, MENA, MasterCard
- Jessica Westerouen van Meeteren, EVP, Government Identity Solutions Division, Morpho
- Ugo Dallemagne, Head of the Legal Advisory Committee, Natural Security Alliance
- Paul McCrea, VP, Product, CEMEA, Visa
Previously announced speakers include:
- Ahmad Abdulkarim Julfar, CEO, Etisalat Group and Deputy Chair, GSMA
- Bob Fox, Global Industry Leader – Telecommunications and Media & Entertainment, IBM Global Business Services
- Dilip Rahulan, Executive Chairman and CEO, Pacific Controls
- Alfred Boediman, Director, Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia
- Guy Zibi, MD, Xalam Analytics
- Scott Gegenheimer, CEO, Zain Group
“Industry leaders will gather at Mobile 360 – Middle East to share thought leadership and set the roadmap for the industry in one of the world’s most innovative mobile regions,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer at the GSMA. “This year’s speaker line-up comprises influential figures from across the region’s rapidly-expanding mobile ecosystem. They will convene in Dubai to share their insights on such topics as digital commerce, digital identity, digital security and the Internet of Things – and demonstrate how mobile is transforming both developed and emerging markets in the region.”
Now in its third year, Mobile 360 – Middle East will be held 20 – 21 October 2015 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE, co-located with GITEX 2015. Registration for the event is now open at: http://www.mobile360series.com/middle-east/.
The event has once again attracted sponsorship from some of the industry’s major players. Leading mobile companies supporting the 2015 edition of the event include Etisalat (Host Sponsor); Ooredoo (Platinum Sponsor); Ericsson (Gold Sponsor); and Huawei (Silver Sponsor).
Partnership with GITEX
Mobile 360 – Middle East will be co-located with GITEX for the third year running. GITEX attracts more than 25,000 C-Level executives and is recognised as one of the leading ICT events in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. Attendees of the Mobile 360 Series – Middle East conference will also have access to GITEX Technology Week.
Get Involved at Mobile 360 – Middle East
For more information, including how to attend, exhibit or speak at the event, visit www.mobile360series.com/middle-east/. Follow the latest developments and updates on Mobile 360 – Middle East on Twitter – @GSMA and #M360ME – and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gsma.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with more than 250 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.