Mobile World Live is the online communications hub for the global mobile industry.
Mobile World Live‘s content includes daily news coverage of the industry’s biggest stories, as well as regular analysis and blog features from our experienced team of tech reporters. This content is complemented by weekly video features offering exclusive interview access to the highest-profile C-Level executives in our business, as well as special features that analyse the industry’s most topical
Our content covers four vertical channels – mobile apps, mobile devices, mobile health and mobile money – and we publish five regular enewsletters:
- Mobile World Live – Daily (daily; 60,000 circulation)
- Mobile World Live – Apps (twice-weekly; 13,000 circulation)
- Mobile World Live – Devices (weekly; launch in January 2013)
- Mobile World Live – Health (monthly; 2,000 circulation)
- Mobile World Live – Money (weekly; 6,000 circulation)
In addition, Mobile World Live produces webinars, the Show Daily publications for all GSMA events (including the annual Mobile World Congress) and Mobile World Live TV – the award-winning broadcast service of Mobile World Congress. Mobile World Live is also the exclusive home to all GSMA event keynote presentations.
And our content is not restricted to GSMA events – we report live from major global shows such as CES and CTIA, producing daily news content and video highlight features.