The GSMA is dedicated to providing a positive, harassment-free event experience for all participants and staff, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age or religion. The GSMA does not tolerate harassment of event participants or staff in any form. The use of harassing language and imagery (including that of a sexualised nature) is not appropriate at any GSMA event or related social activity sponsored or organised by the GSMA. Event participants violating this policy may be sanctioned or expelled without a refund at the GSMA’s sole discretion.
Examples of harassment include, but are not limited to:
- Verbal comments or actions related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion
- Use of sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Unauthorised photography or recording
- Use of sexualised or harassing content in presentations
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviour
If at any time you are made to feel unsafe or unwelcome at a GSMA event, or witness this behaviour towards others, please report it as soon as possible. Reports can be made either personally onsite to GSMA staff or emailed to email@example.com. Regardless of the reporting method, the name and/or company reporting a harassment incident will be held in the strictest of confidence. Onsite staff have been briefed to immediately escalate incidents.