The Role of Mobile Operators
Mobile operators have the capabilities, the experience and the track record to provide fast and secure authentication. For more than two decades, mobile operators have been authenticating consumers’ devices on their networks, securely providing voice calls, messaging, Internet access and other services, while safeguarding consumers’ privacy and personal data. Similarly, mobile operators can underpin the digital economy by providing secure authentication and identification, which consumers and service providers can trust.
For digital service providers, mobile operators are ideal partners, offering:
- Global reach
- Experience of secure customer data management
- Conformance with strong privacy protection regulation
- Network authentication mechanisms
- Secure SIMs
- Consumers’ trust
- “Know your customer” processes
- Billing and payments expertise / history
Benefits of Mobile Connect for Mobile Operators
Delight the end customer
- Solve consumers’ problems, such as remembering passwords and protecting privacy.
- Enhance reputation for service innovation
Build customer relevance
- Capture key position in digital services ecosystem
- Increase customer touch points by 10+/month
Improve customer insight
- Gain insight into online consumer requirements
- Enable personalised offers and innovation based on context
Unlock new value
- Strengthen digital service enablement business models
- Drive new direct and indirect revenues, as well as cost savings
Find out more about Mobile Connect here.
Watch – Find out ‘How to get started with Mobile Connect’ here by watching this video:
Which Operators have deployed Mobile Connect?
You can discover more about which operators have deployed Mobile Connect, and in which countries, by viewing our Mobile Connect Deployment Map.