- Both #mobilemoney and #SMS can help to improve #sanitation services for waterless toilets. Our #M4DUtilities grante… https://t.co/4EkMyFjwnn https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/939087201471811584
- .@TikkTalkMe aims to solve inefficient booking processes for certified interpreters for #refugees in #Norway. They… https://t.co/PgP2Z6PKsy https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/938815988434423808
- By June 2017, the #mobile industry had connected more than half the Bangladeshi population, up from 15% 10 years ag… https://t.co/tDgb7Dwoa7 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/938724945600884736
- Read our new report 'Triggering Mobile Internet Use Among Men and Women in South Asia' here https://t.co/LdzOJYFxAT https://t.co/jZcNWe2lu9 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/938458167222120448
- RT @IFC_SouthAsia: A panel discussion at #PAYGIndia event underway on opportunities and challenges for the Indian #PAYG market, with senior…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/938428698990170112
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
After the first session in June 2017, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator ran its second expertise clinic on 24 ...Read more
On 19 October, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited to judge early-stage tech start-ups for ...Read more
Start-ups and Mobile in Emerging Markets: Insights from the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator, Issue #1 – Autumn 2017
Back in July 2016 we launched our first publication and our Innovation Fund with great enthusiasm, with the ...Read more