- Here are our four key takeaways from the @waterpreneurs #innovate4water forum 2017 #M4DUtilities:… https://t.co/UPE8ObwYYr https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/879728567185178624
- What are the five prerequisites for high quality #mHealth content? Our latest blog has the answers:… https://t.co/c9DrIrx4uD https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/879685919556743168
- .@Turkcell CEO @Kaan_Terzioglu shares his vision of responsible leadership & commitment to delivering the #SDGs… https://t.co/1q4jVLgwG3 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/879656836642869248
- #M4DUtilities grantee @_eWATER collaborated with @ESEYEM2M to improve water access through #M2M and #MobileMoney… https://t.co/tj5JCd4iVv https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/879640585870729216
- Register for our #mAgri webinar on how to create scalable, engaging #mobile #agricultural solutions – 4 July… https://t.co/cxHSjIHx3U https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/879617837102452736
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
In emerging markets, APIs (Application Programming Interface) are bridges between mobile operators and ...Read more
The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator ran its first expertise clinic on the 7th of June. The session, aimed at our ...Read more
On May 27th, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team took part in Google I/O Extended 2017 Sri Lanka at the ...Read more
Mobile in emerging markets is becoming ubiquitous. The number of unique mobile subscribers in emerging ...Read more
The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund provides selected start-ups in Africa and Asia with grant ...Read more