- Study shows reductions of sector-specific taxes has potential to increase GDP growth & government revenues in SSA https://t.co/0lmlJzq3My https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/897865706523570176
- @VodafoneGhana Farmer's Club users make land management changes: https://t.co/0fJpPZUsiS #ICT4D #M4D… https://t.co/5mtVrvPGau https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/897850923854299136
- See how #refugees in Nyarugusu camp in #Tanzania are harnessing #mobile #tech to improve their lives:… https://t.co/2wh0JEdvxJ https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/897835503642345472
- Over five million #farmer beneficiaries in under two years! That's the #powerofmobile https://t.co/0fJpPZUsiS … https://t.co/A26KJ4ot8y https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/897820574268960770
- #Agribusiness needs for #digitising #agricultural value chains - takeways from #mAgri’s workshop at #M360Africa: https://t.co/8wLuT3VQ4E https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/897760000285822978
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
In emerging markets, APIs (Application Programming Interface) are bridges between mobile operators and ...Read more
Between 8 and 10 July 2017, our team (GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator) held a bootcamp for our nine Innovation ...Read more
On 21 June, the GSMA’s Ecosystem Accelerator and Mobile Money teams attended the Africa Business Technology ...Read more
The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator ran its first expertise clinic on the 7th of June. The session, aimed at our ...Read more