- .@GSMAmmu's 2017 State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money will be launched one week today at #MWC18! Find out m… https://t.co/rL6LgiOJj8 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/965624561306923009
- How can mobile technology increase the #climate resilience of smallholder #farmers? We’re excited to hear from… https://t.co/p5HIPpwSiy https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/965602163165712390
- The formation of new and effective public-private partnerships are critical in generating data and services for far… https://t.co/vgRKMz1kt7 https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/965541654047481856
- RT @caseforchange: In Cheonghak, South Korea Seoulian learned all about how mobile technology helped connect the past with future. Even mor…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/965528272921604097
- RT @GSMA: There are now just 7 days to go until #MWC18! Don't miss the GLOMOs Ceremony on day 2 & find out who won The Green Mobile Award,…https://twitter.com/GSMAm4d/status/965528168747630592
Ecosystem Accelerator Programme
Realising the potential of mobile innovation at scale
Our mission is to build synergies between start-ups and mobile operators, with the aim to scale innovative and sustainable mobile services in emerging markets.
Despite an increasing number of mobile products and services in emerging markets, reaching scale is still a challenge for most. The GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator works to bridge the gap between operators and innovators, enabling strong partnerships that support the growth of commercially sustainable mobile products and services.
By opening the dialogue between innovators and operators, the programme helps operators contribute their assets and expertise to the most promising ideas. This will in turn support innovators to secure the funding and direction they require in order to bring their products and services to scale.
In fostering these partnerships, we can bring the most impactful mobile solutions to the people and places that need them most, generating the greatest socio-economic impact.
The Ecosystem Accelerator programme is supported by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government, the GSMA and its members.
We have designed this new publication format to best capture the evolution of a fast-moving space, and with a ...Read more
This guide is aimed at start-ups interested in collaborating with mobile operators in emerging markets. The ...Read more
Today in emerging markets, more than anywhere else, there are opportunities for mobile operators and ...Read more
Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund Round 1: Some Findings from the Top 100 Pitches Download here Download ...Read more
As activity around mobile operator corporate venture capital (CVC) is ramping up in emerging markets, the ...Read more
On January 27, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited to participate in TechPoint Build in Lagos, ...Read more
Over the past two years, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator programme has been closely following the developments ...Read more
In August 2017, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator revealed key learnings from the top 100 applications received ...Read more
Between 12 – 14 December, the GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator team was invited to take part in Seedstars ...Read more