Introducing the GSMA Global Mobile Radar: a community for strategists and foresighters within the tech industry
The GSMA is to launch a new tool in the coming months aimed at providing mobile industry strategists with a platform to explore disruptive trends and opportunities for growth within the digital ecosystem.
The GSMA Global Mobile Radar is a platform comprising an online tool, reports and webinar series that will host a community of operators, internet players, tech start-ups, think tanks, venture capital firms, and others. It will allow participants to share strategic foresight on a range of incoming disruptive trends, harnessing the power of crowdsourcing to transform intelligence into actionable business insights that can help shape corporate strategy development. GSMA will be moderating the information and supplementing it with its own expert foresighting capabilities.
The GSMA Mobile Industry Radar is currently in beta stage ahead of a planned public launch later this year. Interested parties are invited to join the community during this phase and provide feedback ahead of the public launch.
Sign-up for an account at: www.gsmaradar.com for free!
Download the Global Mobile Radar user manual here
Members of the Global Mobile Radar community are able to:
- Participate on the online platform and in webinars to strategically scan disruptive trends that support corporate strategy development.
- Access and contribute industry trends
- Share knowledge and engage with industry experts and peer groups
- Map trends against a graphical radar to understand relationships and interdependencies
- Rate trends based on metrics such as relevance, disruptive potential and market readiness
- Explore trends on a regional and market basis on an interactive global map
- Engage in debate with other community members on discussion boards
- Explore partnership opportunities via executive level workshops and networking events