GSMA Digital Ecosystem Innovation Summit – Startups, Investments and Partnerships in the Era of DX
This Summit is powered by
Since the first commercial deployment of 5G in 2019, 5G commercial networks and services are becoming mainstream in co-existence with 4G opening up the digital ecosystem across sectors to innovative start-ups and their unique propositions.
In this new digital environment, collaboration between MNOs, start-ups, VC investors, leading ecosystem players and governments is critical to create an open, innovative and scalable digital ecosystem that promotes proactive exchange of new ideas, collaboration and mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
Innovative start-ups, MNOs, VC investors, start-up sector accelerators, governments and leading ecosystem players from and outside the APAC region will participate in this summit to share their unique propositions, business models, visions, strategies and experiences in this fast-changing digital environment enabled by robust BB, 4G and 5G networks.
Key Session Discoveries:
- Priorities for VCs and MNO investment community
- What is needed for a start-up to transform into a Unicorn?
- Start-up investment sectors to focus on for the next 12 to 24 months
- Key criteria for successful investments in start-ups
- Tech Start-up Showcase of 12 unique and innovative start-ups
- Priorities for VC and MNO Investors in innovative start-ups
- Key criteria for successful investment in start-ups
- Dhritiman Hui, Managing Director, Techstars Singapore & India
- Edgar Hardless, CEO, Singtel Innov8
- Qing Lin Fang, Head of Corporate Development, Maxis
- David Fernando Audy, Operating Partner, East Ventures Growth
- Hanno Stegmann, Managing Director & Partner, BCG Digital Ventures
- Smart Radar System
- R2 Remote Robotics
- Reality Detector
- Virtual Tech Frontier
- Review and comment on the 12 startup pitches based on their experience
- Importance of acceleration programmes and investor community collaboration
- Startups & areas for investment for next 12 months in the current economic climate
- Joan Yao, Vice President of Investments, Kickstart Ventures
- Jongkap Kim, CED, Born2Global
- Javaid Iqbal, Chief Commercial Officer, Special Technology Zones Authority
- Prashant Gokarn, Co-Founder & CEO, Digi Asia Bios
- Arpad Kiraly, Head of TMT Consulting, Capgemini Invent
- Audience pitch session survey results, review and awards
- Startup Introductions and Partnership Building
- Tech Match Making