- Interested in the latest telecoms news in the EU? Check out the October edition of the GSMA Europe Newsletter here: https://t.co/xZzZtJ20lN https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/789032165128495104
- Report: Resetting Competition Policy Frameworks for the Digital Ecosystem #EU_Competition #Telecommunications… https://t.co/H4ZDugJxJm https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788999042013466624
- GSMA: Lack of Interoperability hinders #digitalhealth development, in Europe & worldwide: https://t.co/daMCLTdebH @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808685703294976
- @GSMA: #healthapps users need trust. #dataprotection & #dataprivacy must be guaranteed @ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788808425698385920
- @GSMA: Clear and proportionate #EU regulation is needed to improve a climate in which large-scale #digitalhealth can thrive.@ICompetitivitahttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807971006537728
- @GSMA: #IoT could save 100b €/year on #healthcare costs and add 93b €/year to GDP in the EU @ICompetitivita https://t.co/ojtgbSCLKy https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788807374173769728
- RT @MichalBoni: Starting the panel on health industry & digital health with @IComeurope https://t.co/RsXCWrMDmE https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788805389257236480
- The Head of Brussels Office speaking at @ICompetitivita event #IoT & #5G Revolution, at the Panel on #digitalhealth… https://t.co/kRJMGc99l9 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788803886987546624
- "#EU institutions are committed to European leadership in #IoT"@toiapatrizia @ICompetitivita @MaxSalini https://t.co/rZPJMraEOJ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788797652280438785
- RT @Boris_Wojtan: Me at #icdppc2016 : we all have shared duty to make mob industry and privacy rules work for SDGs @GSMAPolicy https://t.c …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/788721985081733120
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.