- Today @GSMA Capacity Building & Dr. Ahmed D. Kora from our partner @esmtelecom delivered the first ever training se… https://t.co/muusxsTO4i https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/857239643275878400
- We're delivering the Principles of Internet Governance course to 40 participants from @subtel_chile; learn more her… https://t.co/C9OSiRZSN8 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/855088099000561668
- Check out the highlights from the 2017 Ministerial Programme at Mobile World Congress - https://t.co/TZy5FJTdVn … https://t.co/NV7g1IJAOu https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852119669653864448
- The #mobile industry perspective and key takeaways from @UNESCO’s 2017 Mobile Learning Week -… https://t.co/CUyp5SQE9u https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/852102779992760320
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited. https://t.co/yzQX7p4srq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/851426566240444417
- Operators in Guatemala sign pledge to protect children & adolescents from violence & sexual exploitation online.… https://t.co/KVqGursEI1 https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/849635902758551554
- Don’t miss out, register for our free 'Weighing the benefits of Universal Service Funds' course! Places are limited… https://t.co/20hDgx4eOh https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/846282392537092096
- RT @ronda_zg: @GSMA's Lawrence Yanovitch discuss role of mobile industry in #eSkills promotion @UNESCOICTs #MLW2017 @GSMAPolicy https://t.…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845250974931390464
- RT @ronda_zg: Facts about #refugee education challenges #MLW2017 Dr Tang of @UNESCO states refugees may not have TVs but have mobile phones…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202405994053632
- RT @artate: GSMA Foundation at #MLW2017 Policy Forum on e-skills & #mobile learning - livestream 24 March https://t.co/rtVFs7mC2m @GSMAm4d…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/845202081023709185
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.