- You can find out more about what will be happening at the Ministerial Programme here - https://t.co/e43KxEhvgj … https://t.co/cWpwIlZ8Zk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/834412933996302336
- New @GSMA report urges governments to use #policy tools to drive the #digital economy - https://t.co/B0eDEnWvO9 https://t.co/HjEhryPUXk https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/834335087974031361
- The @A4A_Internet 2017 Affordability Report launched today. What can we do to help connect the unconnected? #AR17… https://t.co/c81lHT9B5r https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/833689957642412032
- RT @GSMAEvents: Hear from @Boris_Wojtan to learn why you should attend @GSMAPolicy's seminar 'Drones, Phones and Automobiles' https://t.co/ …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/832024266900119553
- @mHealthInsight no she won't, she will be joined by others. Updates will be put on the website soon. Watch this space!https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831472187911581696
- We are looking forward to hearing @AnnAertsNF from @NovartisFDN speak at this year's #MWC17MP. https://t.co/VE7Jpycy9i https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/831147020987539456
- RT @CHIamsterdam: Let's make the Internet a safer place 4 young people! Thank you @GSMAPolicy @Millicom @Zain for ur valuable support http…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828977800208056323
- RT @MatsGranryd: Happy #SaferInternetDay to GSMA partners who support us in our shared efforts to create a better internet: https://t.co/Ve …https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828904831142285313
- Happy #SaferInternetDay to all our partners and everyone working to make the internet a safer place:… https://t.co/i1sWJcj6vq https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/828902937330118657
- GSMA Calls on #Policymakers to Look to the #Digital #Migration Experience in Kenya - Newsroom… https://t.co/vqBZU493nx https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/827091027903279105
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.