- RT @afke1: Honoured to be @ALDEParty congres in Warsaw for the Connected Living panel and the RoundTable with @vestager Excellent weekend!…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/805375104221908992
- GSMA calls on @EUCouncil to carry forward the #Telecoms Reform Package that will create inclusive #GigabitSociety: https://t.co/NpQiJplB9P https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804617175445213184
- GSMA calls on @EUCouncil to carry forward the #Telecoms Reform Package that will create inclusive #GigabitSociety:… https://t.co/e1Wopb150x https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804617005345210368
- RT @EUCouncil: #TTE on #telcom: EU ministers to promote high-speed internet across the EU. Follow the meeting: https://t.co/o829iwcK8C http…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804613393407741953
- RT @ACEA_eu: "Make sure that everybody in your ecosystem adheres to your security policies" stresses @GSMAPolicy’s Shane Rooney | #CarsDriv…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/804458384305123328
- RT @MichalBoni: @EIFonline -investment driven by competition, rather simplification than deregulation,Gigabit society as a journey4all part…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803574988250972160
- RT @delcastillop: Connectivity for everyone everywhere has to be at the core of the Electronic Communications Code #digitaltransformation @…https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803574963156480000
- @GSMA: Defending the Code´s constructive proposals on spectrum and its prioritization of investment is key. @EIFonline @delcastillophttps://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803563794299580416
- The Head of @GSMA Europe will be the first respondent @EIFonline debate on the 'New European Electronic Communicati… https://t.co/QR8eVHts0H https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/803555454508994560
- GSMA is delighted to be delivering the Internet of Things training course with our new academic partner in South Ko… https://t.co/pyGscmgtyJ https://twitter.com/GSMAPolicy/status/801473570446704641
Unlocking the full potential of mobile
Our mission is to advance policy and regulation that enables a safe, sustainable and innovative mobile sector for all.
Mobile technologies enhance the lives of billions of people, providing them with an unprecedented ability to communicate and express themselves, access information, conduct business, and take advantage of useful and entertaining apps and services wherever they are.
While market forces drive the industry, governments shape the mobile economy by setting the policies and regulations that, ideally, will deliver the best results and consumer protections to citizens. The GSMA engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute market research and analysis, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the wide range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
What is agreed by all parties is that a healthy, competitive and sustainable mobile sector is needed to deliver the full potential of the digital society to people everywhere.