The Market Impact Report provides analysis of the main factors impacting the A2P SMS market, in addition to data on revenues, challenges, and insight on best practices to maneuver the A2P messaging ecosystem efficiently and effectively. The report also features interviews with enterprises and A2P SMS vendors and underscores the fact that that despite other emerging communication technologies, A2P SMS continues to play an integral role in the messaging industry.
Reaching Tier One status in the report is a laudable achievement, as it is based entirely on feedback from MNOs and enterprises around the world.
CEQUENS is a multi-award-winning omnichannel communication solutions provider. We are on a mission to simplify customer engagement through our innovation-focused solutions engineered for customer-first organizations.
We support businesses with communication APIs, multichannel applications and connectivity solutions such as SMS, WhatsApp Business, voice, and multifactor authentication. We maintain a powerful SMS profile built on many years of market leadership in A2P SMS systems, as well as on an extensive network of MNOs, OTTs, and enterprises. Our product suite aims to solve our customers’ unique problems and cultivate deeper human connections between businesses and individuals in every market we play.
With 6 office locations and 128+ direct network connections, CEQUENS empowers more than 1000 businesses in over 107 countries with faster, better, and stronger communication fine-tuned to their industries. Our platform boasts a 99.96% uptime and is built on industry-leading security standards.
CEQUENS is an ISO-certified and a PCI DSS compliant company. It is also recognized as a Meta Business Partner as well as a value-added service provider for Microsoft Teams Phone and WhatsApp Business. Our vision is to become the most compelling partner for developers, startups, and enterprises looking for simple and meaningful ways to connect.
The company is headed by CEO Karim Khorshed and Chief Research & Innovation Officer Ahmed Shabrawy.
- The Most Promising Businesswomen Leaders of the Future, CIO Times, 2023
- The Most Successful Business Leaders to Watch, The Enterprise World, 2023
- Innovative Technology Marketing Personality of the Year, Women in Tech Awards, 2023
- CIO of the Year Award, Tahawultech, 2023
- Outstanding Leadership Award, Internet 2.0, 2022
- Best Communications Platform – MENA, International Business Magazine, 2022
- Most Influential Person, ROCCO IOO Report, 2022
- Best Communications Solutions Provider of the Year, Tahawultech.com Future Enterprise Awards, 2022
- Best Communications Platform – Egypt, Business Tabloid Magazine, 2022
- Most Innovative Communication Platform, International Finance Magazine Technology Awards, 2020
- Excellence in Messaging Partner, FINSEC Awards, 2018
- GSMA Associate Member
- ISO 27001, 27017, and 27018 Certified
- PCI DSS Compliant
- Endeavour Entrepreneur
Established in 2012, ROCCO is a catalyst for innovation with a slew of activities that aim to bolster the telecoms sector. The group also creates multiple types of reports on Roaming, Messaging, and Fraud and Security in addition to delivering on-demand training and strategic consulting which together provide a rich foundation on which to wage strategic excellence.